- In Survival of the Fittest, Melina Frost rapes Beth Vanallen and press-gangs her into the Poison Angels. True to the description, Beth later happens upon Melina trapped in quicksand and promptly stabs her to death. However, Melina then puts the trope in play again when she drags Beth down with her.
- One year later, Dorian Pello shoots Danya dead and joins STAR.
- The Music Video Show has this in the second part of the 100th episode, where after several episodes of Take Thats against season two, the season two host gives a Speech against the season three host. It's even better since the season three host is completely silent.
- The Nostalgia Chick has freely abused her best friend Nella. Cue Dark Nella's payback. To the Fridge!
- It also leads to Dr. Tease's Sex Bot getting its revenge for Tease programming it with an intelligent and poetic mind when all she wanted it to do was menial tasks.
- The Nostalgia Critic has managed this a few times, most noticeably by sticking a grenade up Douchey's ass for being such an abusive dick to him the entire episode.
- The Freakonomics blog features a story about negotiation showing how setting the initial point of a negotiation can have a large influence on the final outcome. Specifically, the writer gives an example where he was served spoiled food at a restaurant, and the manager offered only waive the charge for drinks rather than the price of the whole meal. She gambled that the writer wouldn't make a public scene to demand further concessions. Sure enough, the manager won that round — until the NY Times bestselling writer went on to publish the restaurant's name and address on his blog.
- Ma-Ti in That Guy With The Glasses fourth anniversary film To Boldly Flee.
- Yahtzee's poem ''A Christmas Orphan's Wish'' is a letter the archetypical Heartwarming Orphan Timmy sends to Santa about his Trauma Conga Line. That Timmy, having witnessed this lack of love, tells Santa he doesn't want toys is in keeping with tradition. That he wants a Spider Tank to enact a Roaring Rampage of Revenge, not so much.
- A Played for Laughs version happens in the Yogscast miniseries YogNews. After Strippin is locked in a car boot for a few episodes by Turpster, who wants to co-host in his place, Strippin breaks out the car boot and gives chase to his now-terrified captor, who cannot outrun him. They settle it like men with a nice, cold beer.
- After Sjin backstabs Simon Lane, Lewis Brindley and Duncan Jones in MarsQuest, he attempts to flee with the deed and gets utterly humiliated.
- Locus in Red vs. Blue, who learns that Felix was manipulating him by taking advantage of Locus' PTSD in order to have some muscle on his side. Locus then proceeds to turn up just in time to help save Felix from the Reds and Blues... only to instead call both himself and Felix monsters, turn his back on him, and leave Felix to his fate."I'm not doing this for the reward. I'm not doing this because someone told me to. I'm doing this for me."
- South Dakota betrayed Wash, shooting him in the back to leave him at the hands of the Meta, to save herself. But not for long, as Wash survived and eventually hunted her down and killed her.
- Towards the end of "Bowser Junior's Broken Leg!", after pretending his leg is still broken two weeks after it healed to get free stuff from Chef Pee Pee, Junior admits that he's been lying to him for the last two weeks when Doofy the Dragon hosts a meet and greet at the mall, which he wants to go to. Chef Pee Pee beats up Junior to the point of breaking his other leg upon hearing this.
- In "The Drone!", Cody gives the titular toy to Junior in exchange for Junior's tongue and Chef Pee Pee's eyeball. Cody's response when Junior destroys the drone and wants his tongue back? "No backsies!"
- In "Cody's Revenge!", after Junior breaks a bowl of Raisin Bran by tossing Cody's Ken doll after losing to him in a game of Super Mario Bros. Chess, Cody snaps a picture of the broken bowl and blackmails Junior with it as revenge for all the bad things he did to him. He makes Junior miserable and forces him to do everything from massaging Ken, to running a bubble bath, to letting him use Junior's golden Thomas the Tank Engine toy, and even making Junior tell Joseph that Ken is absolutely real. The breaking point where Junior cannot do it and finally goes to admit he broke the bowl is when Cody tells Junior to admit the sun is not a planet.
- Noob: La Croisée des Destins: At some point, Gaea needs help from a Non-Player Character blacksmith that is shown to treat his apprentice like a Beleaguered Assistant, making him carry a lot of heavy material on a long trip, some of which he admits to adding just because he doesn't like his apprentice. Right after the apprentice get loaded for the trip, another player comes to speak with Gaea. During the discussion, the apprentice is seen snapping and beating up the blacksmith in the background.
- Inanimate Insanity has Suitcase involved in an alliance with Nickel and Baseball, where Nickel doesn't allow Balloon into the alliance and treats him horribly, not believing Balloon can redeem himself after Season 1. Suitcase later votes out Nickel for not respecting her or Balloon at all.
- In the lesser-known Pistol Shrimps spoof of early black-and-white films “The Slap”, a woman finally snaps after getting slapped at least ten times and slaps the man back. True to form, the man completely collapses and cries on her shoulder.
- Probably the most hilarious version of this trope being done was with an Achievement Hunter stream of Destiny 2's Leviathan Raid ending. The team, comprised of Geoff Ramsay, Ryan Haywood, Jack Patillo, Michael Jones, Jeremy Dooley and Alfredo Diaz, has been heavily frayed due to everyone wiping terribly, Alfredo being unable to get in a word edgewise over what to do and Ryan's desire to rush through the entire thing and "learn by doing". Alfredo gets to the point where he finally blows up at Ryan, roaring "WHO'S BEEN CARRYING YOU THROUGH THIS GODDAMN RAID?! Who's been telling you how to wank your own dick?! It's been me!"
- Cobra Kai: Yasmine calls Aisha fugly and her friends freaks. Aisha answers by yanking on her panties, lifting her a good inch or two in the air, and shouting, "NO MERCY, BITCH!!!" Dovetails into A Taste of Their Own Medicine (as Yasmine is a cyberbully) when the episode goes viral.
The Dog Bites Back / Web Original