- The death of Slog. That of Riltia would have been if she hadn't turned into a giant Illborn.
- The whole thing with Cherish reacting to the Wham Episode.
- Al's backstory sequence, mostly because of Wilford's appearance.
- Ciro's Al and Riltia hand puppets (while also being funny). Instead of crying or getting angry over their disappearance and Slog's sudden death, she starts talking to little imaginary caricatures of them to keep herself from going crazy (with arguable success).
- If this flashback is any indication the previous cycles were very traumatic for Ciro
Tearjerker / Warrens of Oric the Awesome