- The God of War: Ascension Literal Trailer. Despite being hilarious in some parts, the lyrics that were added to the commercial makes the whole scene ten times more heartbreaking.
- "Oh well, at least you'll be close to me now..." I fall as my skin turns to ash and, Then so does my fashion; Every-THING, But the RING, As he CLINGS, To the thought of his daughter, As her ash clings to him... It's like an everlasting, morbid necromancer hug.
- Toby crying. The second he lets out the first whimper, he turns into a hugely Adorkable Woobie that you just want to hug and protect. Even moreso because he's crying about his mom being sick.
- Played with and played straight in The Depressing Song. For a song with lyrics like "I wrote this song just to depress you", it does a very good job.
- It's a parody of "Say Something" by Christina Aguilera and A Great Big World, which was another huge Tear Jerker.
- Seeing Toby cry about the death of Robin Williams.
- Push, a serious song.
Tearjerker / Tobuscus