- His reaction to the 2012 Sandy Hook and 2015 Charleston church shootings.
- His sister dying in 2012.
- A lot of his videos might not be so funny for people who've dealt with mental illness (he has admitted to having bipolar disorder) or who are abuse survivors.
- Michaels video on why he(Michael) doesn't drive
- When Angry Grandpa revealed the true reason why he hates Christmas.
- Angry Grandpa called a younger fan of his show by the name of Jesse. Just watch it, but please bring some tissue.
- While most of his Christmas meltdown videos are really considered not so funny, especially when it was revealed why he hates Christmas this video hit home, especially around this mark. note
- GETTING MY LIFE BACK!!: Angry Grandpa tells about his 15-year struggle with complications following a botched gastric bypass surgery.
- Angry Grandpa and Michael's reaction to Shooter Jennings manager, Jon Hensley, passing away.
- Angry Grandpa's special guest in and of itself from 2:20 onward serves as a tearjerker. You can watch it here. We encourage watching it from start to finish. What really makes it a tearjerker is the fact Angry Grandpa was not expecting this "guest". The special guest is Kim and her children!
- Despite being a sweet moment, Michael embracing his father after being told they are giving him the house they tricked him into thinking they were scouting for him hits the feels, especially how Angry Grandpa apologizes tearfully over the times he's treated Michael, even Michael breaks down and tells him he loves him too.
- Even more with Angry Grandpa telling Michael he doesn't deserve the house, despite Michael insisting his father deserves it.
- The video in which Tina(Not to be confused with Angry Grandpa's neighbor.) moves to New York to be with Kim can be considered this especially if you dealt with a close family member or a close friend moving away. You can watch the video here and Kim's video with her arriving to NY here
- GIVING BACK FOR THANKSGIVING! is one big tearjerker.. Angry Grandpa explaining how when Michael was a child how they too relied on Thanksgiving dinner baskets to even celebrate the holiday. It also didn't help seeing AGP hold back his tears until he couldn't no longer, but the camera cut it out.
- When Michael and Bridgette receive the news that Bella has cancer and you can just see how much it hurts them to find this out. Hits close to home if you've ever had a beloved pet that got sick.
- The ANGRY GRANDPA HAS CANCER video is filled with tear jerking moments. If you ever dealt with cancer yourself, or had a family member deal with it you'll see it can affect a person big time.
- The fact that Angry Grandpa had issues with pain pills in the past note , which is why he refuses to be take them while recovering from cancer surgery. The surgery video (NSFW due to blood and such) also has some sad moments too.
- Considered a bit of a spin-off to The Angry Grandpa, but videos over on Charlie Chill's (Michael's brother) channel can hit close to home for many viewers due to how honest and open Charlie is. He has discussed how it is true they were very poor and low-income, dealing with drug abuse, alcoholism, dealing with a bad relationship, and a lot more.
- Pretty much everything that has happened after the "LSD incident" wiih Charlie Chill. Angry Grandpa has become stressed from the situation, and also it's hard to watch Michael and Bridgette being extremely upset and sad lately.
- Definitely the biggest Tearjerker moment yet - Grandpa had to go back to the hospital because he was very close to dying, and is now suffering from delirium and claims to be seeing supposedly-deceased people, and the doctors say he might not have much time left. The heartache it gives everyone, not just his family, is beyond painful, and both Kim and many of the viewers have commented that he should not be seen anymore in his current state out of love and respect for the man everyone knew him to be. And then, tragically on December 10th of 2017, he passes away...
- At the ending of the RIP Angry Grandpa video you could just tell that was not the same AGP we came to know and love. It is no wonder Michael refused to show any video footage until now on what he looked like and sounded like. We do not suggest watching the video unless you have a box of tissues handy.
- It's worse that Michael and Bridgette both struggle to make the video and even say they feared the day they'd make the video. Bridgette even telling Michael (from behind the camera, crying too) that he can hear him too.
- To add more sadness? Charles (Grandpa) passed before Christmas, which is bad enough Grandpa had bad experiences on the holiday season.
- Then there was the outpouring of grief and condolensces. They came from McJuggerNuggets, boogie2988, Keemstar, even celebrities such as Roseanne Barr, Shooter Jennings, Paul Heyman, and Mick Foley and his daughter Noelle.
- A tribute to Angry Grandpa. The song in the video is sung by AGP himself.
Tearjerker / The Angry Grandpa