Several sad parts of human life/history/practices are shown.
- In a chicken farm, baby chicks are shuttled by conveyor belt down to where they have their beaks sanded down and marked with dye before being stuffed into cages.
- The chilling death camps where screams can be almost inaudibly heard.
- The scenes of homeless people in various cities.
- The stripper. She looks so young and very sad.
- Less overt than earlier ones, but to an aviation enthusiast, the scenes where aircraft are being chopped up can be painful to watch.