- At only 5 hours in, the Mob released a Pokemon, the very first Bidoof they caught.
- And only a few hours later, Chimchar was released, setting a new record for fastest starter release.
- Why did you do this to me?
- The Fire Still Burns (WARNING: SPOILERS)
- Welcome to TPP Platinum◊ (WARNING: SLIGHTLY GRAPHIC)
- Chimchar in Exile.
- The Mob was forced to use the PC to get Cynthia's Togepi Egg, as she would not let them go to the Bike Shop until there was room in the party for it.
- The Mob protected Shinx by fainting every other Pokemon so she'd be safe from deposit and release.
- The Bidoof with Rock Smash and Cut was deposited, likely to never return.
- Betadoof was released.
- We should not have pushed Napoleon.
- The sad reactions became a text meme.
- "Came on today to see we evolved Bidoof!"
- Five Things You Might Not Know About Bidoof. Special mention goes to Thing Four and Zigzagoon's realization at the end.
- "I leave for a day...and Bidoof is a Bibarel?!
- After being lost for hours in the Distortion World, Napoleon finally made it to Cyrus, ready to save the world. Cyrus completely destroyed his team, causing him to black out and wake up in the Hearthome Pokemon Center.
- Solaireon had an affair with 006 while in the Daycare and produced an egg. This may lead to Sparkles becoming a Broken Bird.
- Due to the game crashing, everyone is assuming that either A) Cyrus managed to destroy the Distortion World, B) Napoleon died, or C) a combination of the two.
- After the game crashed, it was reset to just after the Bidoof egg was deposited, meaning 22 Pokemon were lost forever.
- Good ol' safe PC.
- It gets worse if you believe that this was a sacrifice on their part to resurrect Napoleon...
- Even worse is that one of the lost was a Roselia who had an egg with Roserade.
- My name is Napoleon, and I am a terrible person.
- Napoleon gives his thanks to Chimchar.
- My name is Napoleon, and I am a Pokemon trainer.
Tear Jerker / Twitch Plays Pokémon Platinum