- The mob demanding Tepig to be released the second he was picked.
- Bianca being yelled at by her dad.
- Since Hilbert was chosen, Hilda is homeless.
- At 22 hours and 8 minutes in, Patrat was released.
- On the second day, just after beating Lenora and getting Pokerus, the mob released Tepig, Lilipup, Pansage, a Tympole and a Purrloin, leaving GMYC with just a Tympole in his party and a Purrloin in the PC. This is now 'Massacre Monday.'
- The Voiceslayer.
- "GMYC must be devastated."I feel like he's only just now realizing how serious and painful it is to have us in his head. A lot of our protagonists only got "real" once they lost a Pokemon, and Jimmy just lost ALL OF THEM.I hope this wakes Jimmy up and makes him realize we're not so great after all.
- Lament of the Angel.
- Jimmy constantly tries to enter Friend Codes for friends that don't exist.
- A Chance Encounter.
- At the start of Day 4, Cottonee was released.
- And then 2 days later, Petilil and Tirtouga were released in an attempt to get a Joltik and Zebstrika from the PC.
- Tranquill was released, sacrificing himself so the Mob could get Druddigon.
- You are my sunshine.
- The Mob found a Sun Stone at Dragonspiral Tower... days after Cottonee and Petilil were released.
- After defeating Ghetsis, New Game was selected. Hilda was chosen and named FGQ UVL. She chose a male Oshawott, defeated Bianca and Cheren, and was erased from existence as the stream went down.
- N's farewell is still emotional even in TPP.
- There will always be heroes.
- Farewell to our biggest fan.
- The Voices leave Fanboy Jimmy.
- CLY would be everything I wasn't.
Tear Jerker / Twitch Plays Pokémon Black