- In "Son of Nergal", Junior attempts to fix his teddy bear, Mr. Bonkers, after Mandy rips its head off.Junior: It's *sniff* going to be okay. I'll put you back together and *sniff* you'll be my friend and I'll be your best friend...
- Billy saying goodbye to his pet Chupacabra Daisy.
- In a similar light, Billy realizing Trykie had been torturing kids who bully him behind his back and watching the evil tricycle be put down by Mandy.
- The flashback in Wrath of the Spider Queen. Especially Velma realizing that her grudge towards her old friend was unwarranted and tearing up.
- A few shots of Irwin crying in "Irwin Gets a Clue". And the end, sort of.
- The end of "The Greatest Love Story Ever Told Ever". Turns out Mandy was just messing with Irwin and Junior's emotions. Her reason? If I cant enjoy Valentines Day, no one will!
- The scene in Keeper of the Reaper when Mandy is shocked to realize that in spite of her parents love for her, theyre terrified of her and once considered leaving her to be raised by wolves.
- Grims breakdown in Billy and Mandy vs. the Martians when the kids destroy Grims favorite toy and dont even care.
- Grims whole motivation for taking over Earth: he used to be the most respected and powerful monster in the whole Underworld before Billy and Mandy won the bet.
- The ending of "Grim in Love". After Malaria finds out that Grim is the actual Grim Reaper, she... doesn't take it well. After she runs out screaming, all Grim does is utter a completely heartbroken "Call me." Ouch. Poor guy...
- A few parts of Underfist may be this, like the team splitting up, Fred's breakdown immediately after, or the subplot of Irwin trying to accept his monster heritage even though Hoss no longer trusts him.
- Billy and Mandys Big Boogey Adventure
- The scene where Grim breaks down after loosing his powers because of Billy, Mandy, and Irwins constant abuse of him. What does Mandy do? She keeps insulting him.
- Mandys nightmare during Boogeys sleeping spell is disturbing, scary, and heartbreaking. Even if she may deserve it for being a bitch, its pretty dark.
- When Irwin screams when the kraken takes Billy. After being stuck underwater for six hours, Mandy still insists that Billy is okay. However, she looks into the water and truly believes him to be dead, she almost starts to cry. Turns out Billy was fine, but still...
- Billys abuse towards Jeff is pretty depressing since all Jeff wants is for Billy to love and accept him.
- In "My Fair Mandy", Mindy calls Mandy hideous. Instead of brushing it off, she is legitimately hurt, and turns sad when she is told she won't the pageant as she currently is.
Tear Jerker / The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy