- Chapter 205 (no link provided because it's a spoiler).
- Near the end, when Ten is alone on Gallifrey for the last time, especially when he decides to pop outside the Citadel for a breath of air.
- Also near the end, "They're gone, Rose...They're really gone..." Nine really needed that, huh...
- Again, near the end, as the companions are leaving with their Doctors, 8, 9 and 10 give this exchange:
- 9: Sad to see them leave like this. One at a time. Back into the mists of Happy Memory.10: I don't know what I'd do if Adric had been here.
- After a particularly traumatic moment, Ten pleads to a statue of Rassilon... who would end up being the indirect cause of his death in The End of Time and imprison him for billions of years in Hell Bent.
Tear Jerker / The 10 Doctors