- Ted and John's fistfight... they were the best of friends and they never fought. Although their fight is Played for Laughs, it's hard seeing two best friends fight.
- The reason for the fight? John blames Ted for pushing him to go to the party resulting in Lori breaking up with him, but Ted knows that's not entirely true. He knows John is a manchild who cannot take responsibility for anything that goes on in his life and he's just blaming him for something he did to himself. But it's because of Ted John is a manchild to begin with.
- When Lori breaks up with John.
- Even worse, she doesn't even give him a chance to explain himself!
- When Ted speaks with Lori and offers to leave them alone forever if she and John make up. From her face, you can see she is moved at the living toy making the ultimate sacrifice and wishing things haven't come to this.
- Ted's Disney Death. For a while, it really doesn't look like he'll make it.
- 'She's your thunder buddy now...'
- Adding to that, the moment that John gives up hope of bringing him back. He and Lori just sit there for a bit over his fallen Thunder Buddy, and as she tries to console him, there's a THUNDERCLAP.
Tear Jerker / Ted