- Payne blowing up the sweet little old lady Helen, just cause she was scared out of her mind.
- Annie's Survivor Guilt afterwards, because she was glad to be alive.
- Payne murdering the train driver right in front of Annie.
- Harry's death, many in the audience took it almost as bad as Jack did.
- The look on Harry's face when he realizes the bomb in Payne's house is about to go off.
- The tense moment before the jump, where the passengers are visibly scared of dying. In particular, the criminal apologizing to Jack—"Hey, I didn't mean to shoot the guy"—, probably trying to atone before meeting his Maker.
- Having been safely evacuated, the other passengers can only watch helplessly as Jack and Annie speed away to an unknown fate, clearly worried about them.
Tear Jerker / Speed