As a Moments subpage, all spoilers are unmarked as per policy. You Have Been Warned.
- A few examples in the chapter "City of vice" for those who wanted to see Sly and Carmelita together in whatever installment that came after Thieves in Time:
Sly: *to himself* Focus, Sly. You've got a job - can't get distracted...*looking uncertain* Besides, you've already got a girl...don't you?
- The fact that Sly and Carmelita's relationship pretty much went back down the drain when they met again, even after all the two went through in Thieves in time.
- After his first encounter with Ice, Sly tries to keep himself convinced that he and Carmelita are still close after seeing Ned with her previously.
- Watching Sly's cane get snapped in half by Colonel Zahn, as shown on the page. To rub salt in the wounds, this was in the chapter "Welcome to the jungle", where Sly explained the importance of his cane to Ned and how it much it meant to his family. To watch a family heirloom be destroyed right in front of him and being unable to do anything about it was extremely heartbreaking for both Sly and the viewers.
- Drake's father's death at the hands of the bane of the Coopers himself, Clockwerk.
- Drake himself. He was a happy kid until he watched Clockwerk kill his father. Then Sly's dad offered to adopt him but then Sly's dad and his wife died at the hands of the Fiendish Five. Then Drake, motivated by hate and revenge, sought out to destroy Clockwerk, only to find out he was too late; Sly had already destroyed him at the end of the first game. Since then, Drake became consumed with hate toward Sly for taking away his vengeance.