- Rachael's death. Trapped and cornered, as an Ooze kills her she desperately pleads for help, tearfully wishing this was all a bad dream. And then she becomes the very thing she fought against...
"need doctor bad"
- One of her Madness Mantras is: Somebody! Please, somebody... HELP ME!
- Her diary is rather tragic too: Rachael was fully aware while she mutated, writing down her increasingly bloody changes in gradually more simplified text, until eventually the diary is unreadable from all the blood on it. The last intelligible page has only three words:
- When Rachael takes enough damage, she audibly cries.
- Parker's Disney Death.
- The fate of Il Veltro. Sure, they're remorseless, mass-murdering terrorists, but imagine being betrayed and trapped underwater with monsters everywhere for a year and being forced to watch the only friends you've got mutate and die around you. It's no wonder Norman went crazy(er).
- The Comms Officer, doing his job to send out a Distress Signal, despite nightmarishly mutating into a Scagdead. That's loyalty. Rest easy Sparky, you are relieved.
- Poor fellow still thinks he's a human too. He can be heard screaming "Stop! I'm human!" when you shoot him.
Tear Jerker / Resident Evil: Revelations