- In the Cloudman chapter, when you have to kill Ulmeyda once he's turned into a Smile. It's the text at the end that stings the most: "The day when he stops smiling is the day we remember his smile."
- When a Heaven Smile dies, it will laugh maniacally. When infected Ulmeyda dies, it's a bittersweet chuckle at best.
- Right at the end of the game, when Garcian finally realizes that he's the only real member of the Killer 7, and he's killed all the other members in a previous life. He breaks down, and opens his case to find all the other guns of the other Killer 7 members in it. Meanwhile, a very sad ambient song starts to play while Garcian just says "No! It... it wasn't me! It-it can't be! It's all a big misunderstanding!"
- "Hand in killer7" describes Garcian as "a sweet man who would never hurt a fly." Now imagine finding out that your fellow assassins, all of whom you at least respect, were gunned down years ago. Even worse, the person who killed them? It was YOU.
- The other members' death scenes, mainly because they were all taken by surprise. Special mention goes to Con (who was looking out a window in his room), Mask (who was in the shower), and KAEDE (who actively tried to run and hide from the shooter).
Tear Jerker / killer7