open/close all folders
Episode 1: The Beginning Of A Journey
- We are introduced to a normal lovey dovey couple, the innocent type personality Yuji Kiba and Chie Morishita. Things are normal until Kiba and his parents got into a traffic accident, with his parents died and left Yuji in a coma for 2 years. Eventually Yuji died after the nurses gossiping that Chie stops visiting him. Then we see Yuji revived as an Orphenoch.
Yuji, still unaware about that he was in an accident goes around like he was still alive, meet his relatives and even Chie. However, things turn ugly when he learn the truths and how people treat him:
- His uncle sold his parents properties (house and etc) in favour of money. Apparently, his Orphenoch sharp sense made him learn this even from far away.
- Chie already moved on with the idea of falling in love with Yuji and hook up with his cousin, Kazuaki Kiba instead. On the note, perhaps they are already married or engage by that time. Kazuaki even points out that Yuji should just be good and died in the first place rather than coming back alive. Yuji, who was saddened and enraged by the harsh truth and fate on him cause him to transform into his Orphenoch form and killed Kazuaki who was driving his way home in a rainy night.
Episode 2: The Belt's Power
- Chie went mad after seeing Kazuaki disintegrates into dust when he got back home. She keeps telling that she didn't kill Kazuaki when Soeno and Sawamura try to ask information about the incident. Eventually, Chie, out of stereotype and getting overly pressured, blabbered to the officers and accused Yuji as the culprit when she noticed him arrived after they caught up with her. This becomes clear to Yuji as he ran away from the chasing officer that Chie no longer sees him as a friend either. Hence, in his next encounter with Chie, who was surprised to see him, she attempted to apologize and try to explain the earlier ruckus. Unfortunately for Chie, even an innocent Nice Guy like Kiba can be a horrid monster if hurt or provoked. Yuji already realised that loving her was a mistake and decided to murder her in retaliation.
Episode 3: The King's Sleep
- This episode introduced Yuka, who was an adopted daughter of the Osada house and had step parents and younger sister, Michiko. Michiko was brilliantly talented in academic and sports but abusive towards her step-sister while Yuka was only diligent in part-time jobs to get money since the step parents never gave the latter any and treats her like a scum. The only thing that makes Yuka happy was messaging her pen-pal friend Keitaro and tells him how great she was even if she had to lie. However, after we saw her paycheck were all for nothing because Michiko and her friends took it all for themselves, she started being more honest and tell Keitaro her problem as she text him during a snowy day. Sadly, she then fall of the stairs and died but not before reviving as an Orphnoch afterwards.
Episode 4: My Name Is...
- Yuka later returned to her house normally like nothing happen. That night, Michiko got hurt on the leg badly after a car collided her and she was left with no-one to call help from. Yuka, whose senses become sharp from being an Orphnoch heard her sister's SOS help and lead their parents to where Michiko was. At first, the parents started to see a new light in Yuka but Michiko outright accused Yuka as the schemer even though she is innocent. Since the parents favoured Michiko more, Yuka got slapped for the said treacherous act and banished from their household by her father.
- Later on, Yuka was being pestered to come to sport practice while being abused (in a way can be implied as rape) by Michiko and her friends, who took Yuka's shoes and socks beforehand. When Yuka arrived to practice, she notice that her belongings were torn apart despite being pestered to join the practice. This was the last straw of her patience and she awakened her Orphenoch nature to massacre Michiko and the whole team.
- At the end, Yuka was seen sobbing near some stairs, then met Yuji and soon become friends. While Yuji love humans and was against killing them, but not for Yuka. She hates human and had killed a number of them (only the ones who seems bad) in the later episodes despite supporting Yuji's belief.
Episode 8: The Protector Of Dreams
- Kaido having lost his dream and guitar-playing talent in an accident, inconspicuously due to his envious, spiteful professor.
Episode 17: Takumi, Revival
- Kiba struggling to tell Yoshimasa the truth of his sister's death as he continues his rampage.
Episode 19: Pure White Justice
- J being forced to go after Takumi after Murakami threatens Chaco. This ultimately led to J's demise and Chaco under Keiko's care.
Episode 28: Dark Clover
- Saya's death at the hands of Sawada.
Episode 33: Mari Dies
- The others mourning Mari's injuries. Takumi especially, who takes responsibility for what happened to her.
Episode 35: The Resurrection Riddle
- Mari's reaction to finding out Takumi is the Wolf Orphnoch was to run away from him, thinking that he was the Orphnoch from her memory.
Episode 40: Proof Of Humanity
- Even after all that he did, Takumi and Mari still felt sad with Sawada death due to Kusaka giving a fatal blow to him.
Episode 42: Broken Wings
- Poor Crab Orphnoch. He was also experimented on by Minami and his men, and just as he freed Yuka, was eventually offed in no due to part of Kusaka's efforts.
Episode 44: Final Mail
- Yuka's death. She barely survived the police assault that Minami ordered at her, Takumi, and Yuji, only for her to be weakened while on a tree, with Saeko taking the opportunity to off her. She then messages her final farewell to Keitaro.
Episode 45: King's Awakening
- Keitaro mourning over Yuka's death after finding out about it.
- After realizing her death, Yuji misinterpreted this as the police responsible for Yuka's death, which thus led to his FaceHeel Turn and turning back on his ideals towards humans.
Episode 49: A Sign Of Destruction
- Takumi being angry at himself for Kusaka's death as he and the others got upset of it.
Episode 50: My Dream
- Kiba sacrificing himself by holding the Arch Orphnoch so Takumi could finish them off. Too bad the king's body was later shown in stasis.
Kamen Rider 555: Paradise Lost
- Yuka getting ambushed to death by the Elasmotherium Orphnoch, with Kaido joining not long after by getting eaten by said beast.
- Yuji's breakdown over his friends' deaths and believing that Mari betrayed him.