- While the scene is presented in a humorous light, Dracula musing about the possibility of getting married in the film's opening takes on a much more tragic light considering what ultimately became of his then-future wife...
- The groom at the beginning being worried that his bride ditched the wedding.
- Drac failing to get his phone to listen to his requests for a date, before slumping over and nearly giving up.Drac: No! I want to go on a date! I'm...lonely...
- Drac is utterly devastated when Erika rejects him at the ruins, saying she could never be with a monster.
- Especially when Ericka had given him reason to hope with their date
- On the other hand, Ericka (rightfully) feels awful about what she said, but Abraham scolds her for getting distracted. She stares out into the ocean, clearly thinking about what Drac said.
- Ericka can barely even look Drac in the eyes when Abraham forces her to reveal that she's a Van Helsing.
Tear Jerker / Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation