- Lots of Harry's memories, but his talking things over with an imaginary version of Hermione after her death, to help him think things through is very notable.
- The conversation Harry has with Sirius in Azkaban, combined with Heartwarming Moments.
- Harry's confession about the merger with his future self in the Chamber of Secrets.
- Mixed with Heartwarming Moments; Harry realizes that he had spent much of his first year pestering Hagrid about who Nicolas Flammel was and was simply taking advantage of their meetings for that. Thankfully, he knows about the Stone now and decides to simply enjoy his visit with Hagrid alongside Ron and Neville.
- Neville hearing Hagrid talk about his parents while they were at school. After not knowing much beyond what his grandmother told him and what everyone expects of him because of his parents, it must have been a shocking change in pace for Neville to simply hear a story where he isn't compared to his parents.
- Luna's calm reaction over the revelation that Neville's grandmother is keeping Neville away from the others during the summer because of her. She blames herself and offers to stop coming if it meant Neville could be with the others.
- Melissa Bulstrode's death and Slytherin House bullying her sister afterwards.
- Malfoy and his "friends" suggesting that Hermione does all of the homework for Harry, Ron, and Neville, and also "spreading her legs". Hermione is reduced to tears.
Tear Jerker / Harry Potter and the Nightmares of Futures Past