- Strong Heart/Column's introduction is both this and Heartwarming: He is impersonating the dead son of his "mother" (who he has grown attached to), who would rather he continue to brainwash her, instead of having to come to terms with her son's death."Strong Heart, if you were ever my son, please make me beleive you'll come back!"
- Star Fall being taken away from her parents and used as a political tool for most of her life, just because she was born with a magic talent.
- Rarity and Applejack eventually wake up in the situation as Rainbow, but with one big difference; their siblings are long dead at this point.
- Charisma's past is one huge tear jerker, after The Reveal, that she Used to Be a Sweet Kid her talent has constantly been telling her to kill every single living thing around her, for most of her life and lead to her murdering her own brother and being disowned by her family, destroy her life.
- How does she realize she is in-love with Trail Blazer? When she doesn't hear a voice telling her to kill him.
- Trail Blazer having to use Charisma's love for him, to manipulate her into letting her guard down to save his friends, and almost getting her killed in the process. As awesome and clever as it was, it is clear that he was not happy doing it.
Tear Jerker / Harmony Theory