- When Peter describes what happened to his father. (Although Ethan instantly ruins it by being Cloud Cuckoolander and laughing at him.)
- When Ethan "acts" that his wife wants a divorce and begs her to not leave him like his dad did.
- When Ethan drops the ashes on the carpet in Darryl's kitchen. Peter's quiet consoling makes it all the more emotionally gut-wrenching.
- When Ethan finally scatters his Dad's ashes.
- You got a little stuffy at the end of the coffee scene, admit it.
Tear Jerker / Due Date