WARNING: Spoilers Off applies to Tear Jerker Moments pages, per wiki policy.
- Daigo threw his son to the demons... because he couldn't bear being a nameless lord of a struggling region.
- Jukai's backstory was revealed in this episode.
- Even worse when we see Jukai's soul from Hyakkimaru's perspective. Souls tainted with evil and sin have flecks of red in them, but Jukai's is pure. He has atoned, but nobody, not even himself, believes that he has or even could.
- Dororo and Hyyakimaru witness Mio and the other children gets killed by Daigo's army.
- The deaths of Dororo's parents, especially Ojiya starving herself so Dororo wouldn't.
- Also, the part where Ojiya uses her own hands as a bowl for boiling hot gruel so Dororo can eat, not taking anything herself.
- After Hyakkimaru gets his spine back, he along with Dororo sees the entire village destroyed and many inhabitants killed. Dororo isn't sure anymore that what they're doing is right after he'd killed the demon that gave them food and protection in exchange of feeding outsiders to Maimai-onba's children.
- It becomes worse knowing the one who burned the temple and killed the nun and children was Sabame and the other villagers.
- At the end of episode, Dororo refuses to travel with Hyyakkimaru anymore because Dororo realizes he only cares about killing demons and getting back his stolen body parts back than the safety of others. This is also the result of getting captured by Itachi and his men without Hyakkimaru knowing and he won't be there to save her.
- Daigo and Tahomaru say Hyakkimaru doesn't deserve to live to his face.
- After Hyakkimaru told Jukai everything since they last departed, Jukai refuses to give him another prosthetic leg because he thinks if he gives him another leg, he would do something evil again in battle. As the result, he destroys the prosthetic leg with an ax. Jukai's reason for doing this because he doesn't want Hyakkimaru to end up like him.
- After Tahomaru found out his mother regain conscious, he refuses to see her before he leaves for his mission, but he's will see her once his complete his mission to kill his brother, Hyakkimaru.
- Dororo asks Hyakkimaru what he will do if his mother and father appear, only to be told he will kill them for getting in way and the same goes for Tahomaru for calling him a demon.
- Dororo cries as Hyakkimaru fights Tahomaru, Hyoga and Mutsu, because he is afraid Hyakkimaru will kill them and become the demon Tahoramu called him.
- Tahomaru grieving over Hyoga and Mutsu after they were killed by Midoro.
- Everyone in the villages including Nui and Biwamaru, thinks it better off with the demons take Hyakkimaru's body parts back to restore their land again.
- At the end of the episode, Dororo decides the demons should take back Hyakkimarus limbs to restore Land Of Daigo since he doesnt want to lose his brother figure, Hyakkimaru turning into a demon.
- The foal mourning its mother's second death (the mare died a gruesome death in an earlier episode but came back as a youkai).