Blessed Vishanti, so many...
- When he is forced to murder the Ancient One to prevent Shuma-Gorath from using his mind to enter their dimension.
- When Clea leaves him for the first time, claiming she wants her beloved to be happy. He isn't.
- The entire lengthy run in Strange Tales vol. 2 which finds Strange becoming, very unwillingly, a dark sorcerer, leaving a trail of broken hearts and shot dogs behind him, in order to save the world.
- Baron Mordo dying at peace and rising up to the arms of the Ancient One.
- When Iron Man says the Illuminati should support the SHRA.Doctor Strange: Um... it's wrong.
Iron Man: Doctor.
Doctor Strange: It's wrong. It's giving in to other peoples' ignorance and fear. And a lot of our peers will fight for their rights. To the death. Doctor Richards, please tell me that you—
Reed Richards: Tony's right.
Doctor Strange: My God.
Reed Richards: He's completely right.
Doctor Strange: I guess we're done here. Never call upon me again.