- What has become of most of the places you find while exploring.
- Each flashback showing you how the cities were like before their falling.
- When The Creator kidnaps Li for the first time. You can hear Naija's talking and her desperation after her struggles. Averted after that, though, as she leaves her grief with anger.
- The Creator's backstory. His floating city was destroyed to an unknown entity and he claimed "he should have died with them [his parents]". What sets the whole game in motion is his desire to recreate the love of his mother.
- Mithala speaking to Naija after his boss fight. The music just empathize this.
Tear Jerker / Aquaria