- Crazy56U won't stop reminding you he hates "Return of Harmony".
- It wound up reaching its ultimate point in "Ponyville Love Story" when Mono decided to ask a question:Crazy56U: Brainwashing, trauma, character bastardization for the sake of the lulz, being forced into a challenge that was rigged from the start, Discord being a fucking asshole, Fluttershy being a fucking asshole, Twilight being driven past the Despair Event Horizon to the point where she gave up and almost left, it just wasn't funny in the slightest, need I go on?
- It wound up reaching its ultimate point in "Ponyville Love Story" when Mono decided to ask a question:
- ThatUnknownPony would take any chance to throw snarky remarks against Starlight Glimmer, usually with Crazy56U responding with "Shush". This ended after Season 7 though, after he admitted to have warmed up on her with her development during said season.
- No one hesitates to take pot shots at MatPat when the opportunity arises (usually whenever arguing or conspiracy theories pop up).
- In a Self-Deprecation-esque sense, the ball dropping running gag came about due to Crazy56U repeatedly dealing on SC276 for forgetting early Friendship is Magic canon during "Past Sins Original Edit Part 1".She's just needed to get those bags and then she could just teleport herself back to the library.Topher: Yes, she is actually.Mononeko: The Ticket Master. Literally the first episode after the pilot.Crazy56U: Goddamnit, stop dropping the ball, SC276...SC276: Like your record's perfect, Mr. "Equestria Games."Crazy56U: LEAVE MY SLEEP DEPRIVATION OUT OF THIS
Riff-SpecificFrom The Discord.EXE Trilogy
- Given that the first story concerns Facebooknote , it becomes the brunt of a lot of jokes and snark, culminating in Crazy56U celebrating its deletion by Discord.EXE.
So I wrote this narrative in an attempt to explain what truly was going on in their servers, why their tech support is terrible, and my anger to Facebook as they have banned my account twice for being under a false name.Crazy56U: So, in other words, instead of doing the sensible thing and dropping Facebook like a cheap habit, you're basically going to vilify the site? Didn't "The Social Network" already do that?
- Earlier, when the Author states their intent in writing the story:
Caveat Lector (actually SONIC.EXE and its sequel)
- JC-The-Hyena's response to his story being deleted off of the Creepypasta wiki is called a "borderline psychotic rant".
Lost Episode Creepypasta Shuffle
- Crazy56U refers to "Eerie, Indiana: The Other Dimension" as "that show no one watched"... immediately after referencing the first episode.
Equestria Girls (Rewritten)
- When the Mane Six discover what they look like in the new dimension:Twilight's wearing a grey shirt with long grey skirt, making her looking like a business lady.Crazy56U: Or like shes in a cult...Something: So, a Scientologist?Crazy56U: I said a "cult". Not a "collective of dipshits".
The Mysterious Death of the Wonderbolt Leader
- A moment in which the story started to really go downhill. Doubles as a shout out."Like, would everyone know her?"Dragonborne: Like everyone knows someone who runs around bashing people in with a fucking yo-yo and helping beat walking hospitals with six arms and shit.SC276: ...that sounds like a mildly more zany EarthBound hack.Dragonborne: If it was, I'd have found out by now. I was speaking of a girl with violet hair. Ness only fits the yo-yo front of the things I just listed.ThatUnknownPony: (insta1-Up) Violet hair? You mean like Kumatora?SC276: If thats her only defining characteristic, shell easily fit in with the rest of the fic.Dragonborne: I couldn't glean much. I'm not particularly fluent in Japanese. I could only rely on what I saw.SC276: Sounds a bit like riffing then, since were relying only on what we see and read- wait.
Life Change, in 127.8 Seconds
- Diana, while looking up at the night sky, has a particular dream:Flight.Mono: Suddenly, "The Sponge Who Could Fly".ThatUnknownPony: Oh great, so we're gonna have a town full of selfish assholes who persecute you over trying to achieve your dreams? ...oh wait, that's America in a nutshell.Crazy56U: Yeah, that episode wasn't really the best pre-first movie Spongebob episode...
- When it becomes apparent that Doctor Who is being dragged into the story:ThatUnknownPony: DON'T YOU DARE BRING THE GOOD OL' DOC INTO THIS THING!CaptainPipsqueak: What about the latest onenote ? Because he's kind of a prick.Crazy56U: Excuse me? "Kind of" a prick? He's the reason why I stopped watching the fucking show!
- "My hand suddenly bloated!"Mono: Honestly, now I want Weird Al to show up. He might save this fic somehow.SC276: Not even Weird Al can save this fic.Nox: You take that back!ThatUnknownPony: Weird Al can make stupid things enjoyable. Have you seen him in "Uncle Grandpa" or "Teen Titans Go!"?Crazy56U: No. Because I refuse to watch trash, regardless of guest stars.ThatUnknownPony: Can't blame you this time.
- When the transformation scene happens and continues to get more and more suspect:Crazy56U: I would give literally anything right now for Ring to step in, abort the riff, and have us do something else instead. Please?ToonGuy: I'll take Mykan, I'll take Felix Dawn, I'll take more Sonic crossovers, I'll even- No, actually, the Catch can still go fuck itself.
- Crazy56U figures that, given the time table, this fic (which, at one point, sees Apple Bloom depressedly remark that she and the Crusaders do nothing but cause trouble) may have in fact given inspiration to Estee."Rarity, I'm scared," murmured Sweetie Belle. "What if this is the end of the Cutie Mark Crusaders?"Crazy56U: (glares at Estee)
- It gets worse when, in part 2, we get a line that (at least to Crazy56U) is kinda sad in that respect.Although the Cutie Mark Crusaders caused mischief and mayhem several times over, the denizens of Ponyville finally realized it was all unintentional and they were still good little fillies at heart.Crazy56U: It's really sad that the shit Author understands this point, but the good Author doesn't.
- It gets worse when, in part 2, we get a line that (at least to Crazy56U) is kinda sad in that respect.
My Little Unicorn: Magic is Believing
- From Part Two:
It's raining, it's pouring.The old stallion is snoring....Giginss: Meter is off. -10/10. "Mare" would work much better, but it's basically confirmed Mykan hates women.Topher: Basically confirmed? He might as well go around wearing a novelty light-up t-shirt that says "VAGINAS ARE INFERIOR" With a matching hat!CaptainPipsqueak: Let's be honest: Mykan's the kind of guy who thinks 'sex' comes before seven...
- CaptainPipsqueak suggests the author (a celebrated misogynist) might not understand where babies come from:
Editor-Requested Double Feature
- From "Duty or Friendship?":
- "It jumped from tree to tree[.]"Crazy56U: Like a fuckhead straight out of Naruto, aka. "The Worst Anime".PanzerThiefZero: (pfft) Thats not how you spell "Bleach", Crazy.Mono: Crazy, have you even seen "Sword Art Online"?ThatUnknownPony: That's because you saw the superior version, aka "the only one allowed to exist".CaptainPipsqueak: Why not just say "most anime" and leave it at that?Nox: Only if Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood isn't included in that.
- After the painfully obvious reveal that Lyra's target is Bon Bon is announced:Lyra winced, she'd known this was coming. "Bonbon."Crazy56U: HOLY FUCK, IT'S BON BON?!Crazy56U: I'm broke, take this instead. (hands JofY a bag of candy corn)CaptainPipsqueak: Shouldnt have tried paying him with the Antichrist of candy, Crazy...
- Crazy56U wasn't a fan of "Jump Rope Genius".Crazy56U: Plot twist: [Lyra] didn't hang herself because of killing Bon Bon, she hung herself because she got stuck trying to get 100 jump rope jumps in Super Mario Odyssey, and she kept fucking up around 42 jumps and she did not have the fucking reflexes or coordination to accomplish a broken ass task that only God himself could fucking accomplish my fucking thumb hurts, I got to 81 jumps once and I don't fucking know how, both the person who fucking programmed that mini game and the person who invented jump rope can burn in Hell for all I care FUCK "JUMP ROPE GENIUS"PanzerThiefZero: (looks at Crazy, worried) I'll just be... standing right in that corner... far away from Crazy until he calms down if you dont mind. (does)Crazy56U: (belligerent) Buy this fucking game, and you will know my pain.SC276: Maybe you're the one that needs the intervention now.Crazy56U: (more belligerent) I invite you to eat my ass.
- According to Crazy56U, "Duty or Friendship?"'s twist that Princess Luna was still evil in spite of being hit with the Elements, and has been secretly planning a coup against Celestia to be "Almost. As. Insulting." as the original ending of A Mighty Demon Slayer Grooms Some Ponies, where it would have been revealed that Celestia and Luna were actually Tirek and Grogar playing a 5000 year long con game in order to get revenge on Megan.
- "It jumped from tree to tree[.]"
Mystery Jukebox Shuffle
- In bringing up how languages sound different to different people, Crazy56U mentions how "Честно говоря, Генри Опасный трахается ужасно, и тот факт, что он получает побочный эффект мультфильма, одинаково ужасен." is Russian for "Honestly, the weather looks rough, bring a sweater.". In reality, it's Russian for "Honestly, Henry Danger is fucking horrible and the fact it's getting a cartoon spin-off is equally as terrible."
The Republic of Harmony
- As part of the into, Ring has Crazy56U post some pictures that reveal that The Last Jedi has a worse Rotten Tomatoes score than The Phantom Menace, something that Crazy56U explicitly states is sad.Crazy56U: So, yeah, we had this whole fucking riff planned in honor of The Last Jedi's premiere, and it turns out it's apparently worse than The Phantom Menace. (shrugs) WHOOPS!
- "Grand Master Kaiber Crystal was meditating until he felt. It."Calico: Book.Crazy56U: Oh God no, were going to jail...CaptainPipsqueak: Yeah, nothing says 'literary genius' like having a group of eleven-year olds screw each other. ... I'm not kidding.
- After Fausticorn is revealed to be a character in the story:SuperMapslover: What? Star Swirl too interesting for you?
- "'Yes twilight I'm am fine but I'm afraid that the sith have been playing the senate and the republic all the time since discord became supreme Chancellor.' Kaiber said sighing."ThatUnknownPony: Or when you put an easily manipulative dumbass as a Senator. Seriously, why Jar Jar?!
- At one point, Topher snaps and goes off on a tear about how much the Jedi suck. Crazy56U comments his amusement that Topher thinks his opinion is controversial.
My Little Pony: The Acceptance of Friendship
- During the fourth and final part of the multiparter, after humanized Minnie Mouse shows up in the middle of a gunfight, Crazy56U delivers a speech that is in actuality an edited version of Scyphi's comment explaining why Thorax was killed off, altered to emphasize that Miserable Lancelot Jr. clearly came up with this idea last minute, and acts as an unfavorable comparison between both stories.Crazy56U: And if you noticed what I was doing here, congratulations, this was intentional; humanized Minnie Mouse shooting up the fucking place is just as retarded as that little moment from that fic, and it causes me so much grief to be reminded of it. This is not the price we should pay.
- During "Wars in Equestria", Crazy56U quotes "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band", but doesn't trigger a C&D from Apple Records because the version he was referencing was from the film. Or, in other words, it's because "The Bee Gees don't count".Mono: Somewhere, Barry Gibb just got a C&D and he doesn't know why.