Skyrealms of Jorune was a Tabletop RPG from The '80s, designed by Andrew Leker and Miles Teves.
This work contains examples of:
- After the End: The main setting is about five thousand years after an apocalyptic war between the natives of Jorune, and human colonists from Earth (also destroyed).
- Attack Reflector: The Tra Dysha called Reflect allows the caster to send an orb attack where you want it to - such as the source of the orb.
- Bizarre Alien Senses: Native life forms don't have eyes, they sense mystical energies instead.
- Floating Continent
- Planetary Romance
- Science Fantasy: The Ishos are energy manipulation abilities that certain species can develop and are highly reminiscent of magic.
- Swallowed Whole: The Mandare monster has an amorphous body with a large mouth at the end of its long thin neck. It can swallow prey whole before digesting it.