A board game created in 2011 by BinaryStep about the electoral college. In it, you pick a political party and answer trivia questions about American history, culture, quotes, and the Constitution. Formerly had a website at .
This board game contains examples of:
- Color-Coded Characters
- Dying Moment of Awesome: Todd Beamer's "Let's roll" quote is mentioned.
- Funny Animal: The personifications of the political parties.
- Historical-Domain Character
- Pretentious Latin Motto: There's a question about two of them, "e pluribus unum" and "novus ordo seclorum".
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The two parties, of course.