An infamously poorly-written and designed tabletop game by Reverend Molyneux and a strong contender for being the only known game worse than FATAL. The setting is a 20 Minutes into the Future society on the verge of collapse thanks to the sinister Jewish Illuminati and the growth of minorities to the point where Caucasians have become the hated and oppressed minority. The players control a cell of "White Warriors" on a self-appointed mission to "cleanse the vermin" and "bring about a glorious White Empire."
Famously broken and incomplete, the game is frankly unplayable without houserules. There is, for example, no way to calculate base accuracy with firearms, nor stats for weapons. This is not a small problem, as the game is centered around ranged combat, with only one class capable of melee without buying the skill separately. There's even two pages describing what weapon stats are and mean, and still none are provided until a correction was printed.
Mechanically, a character starts with a hundred points to spread across eight attributes (max of 30) and a thousand credits for gear. There are eight classes (Gladiator, Leader, Soldier, Scholar, Sniper, Hero, Athlete and Medic) each providing a special bonus and a few stat bonuses, plus two skills. The player chooses two further skills. Each time the PC levels, they get 100 points that can be spent thus: 50 points to learn a new skill, 20 to level an old one (each skill has five levels, cannot raise by more than one at a time) 20 points to buff a base stat by 1 (almost worthless, each stat has a skill that raises it by more) 5 points can be spent to raise HP by 1, and points can be converted to in-game money at a 1:5 ratio, so 500 credits if you dump the whole level into cash.
Other features include a punishing encumbrance mechanic and guns that also gain experience and level, gaining bonus damage and accuracy, as well as "gun speed" (initiative) bonuses. Then there's the "fun" of racist caricature enemies and suggested missions like assassinating celebrities or busting cartels.
- Absolute Xenophobe: The players and their allies.
- All Asians Know Martial Arts: Asians get to attack multiple times in hand-to-hand combat as their racial power, due to watching "fake martial arts movies".
- Ancient Conspiracy: The Jewish Illuminati. Of course.
- Broken Aesop: The White Race is superior! Except... if so, how come it needs saving? Why do all the other races have hilariously broken racial abilities but not the Whites? Seriously, Asians get extra attacks (up to 5) in melee, Latinos almost always win initiative, Blacks have powerful debuffs and Jews can bribe your character to skip their turn with no save (and since you don't get any money after being bribed this way, one has to assume that you decided to do this on the mere promise of cash, which really makes it no surprise that white people are endangered). White people on the other hand, are just people. Unless you count the inexplicable ability of some (who took the Holy Books skill) to heal others by reading from Nature's Eternal Religion or the White Man's Bible.
- Character Customization: The stats and skills and classes are all bland and interchangeable, but the players are encouraged to write a character description as detailed as they can make.
- Combat Medic: The Medic class, appropriately enough. Somewhat stranger, he does so not with medical skills or first aid kits, but by reading from the "Holy Books of Creativity" which "soothe and inspire the soul." These being highly racist tracts.
- Fiction 500: All Jews can bribe players for turn skips as much as they want, and will never run out of money. Of course, the bribed player doesn't get any money, so one has to assume the Jews are waving around Monopoly money and the players are falling for it.
- Game Master: Is called the "Warmaster" in the rulebook. no relation presumably.
- Greedy Jew: Jews are rich enough to bribe players to skip their turn.
- Hand Wave: The manual explains that White Warriors fall for the Greedy Jews' bribery due to "brain pollution".
- House Rules: Needed to play, since basically nothing is finished.
- Insistent Terminology: The game never refers to minorities except in racial epithets. Except Latinos who get the new one, "latrino" because Toilet Humor is about the level of the sourcebook.
- No Honor Among Thieves: The players are there to massacre everyone who doesn't look like them... and will happily sell out their fellow warriors (skipping their turn) if it means getting their hands on some 'jewgold'.
- Master Race: The players are supposedly the last hope of the glorious white empire.
- Point Build System: The game has one of these.
- Politically Incorrect Hero: You, the PC, are a white supremacist who, depending on group, might actually go into the hospital to massacre brown-skinned babies. Take this as a given.
- Right-Wing Militia Fanatic: The players fill this role in the game.
- Sliding Scale of Turn Realism: Pretty far from the "realistic" end. Every turn involves a Rouse/inspire phase, followed by an intimidation phase to see if one side or another is frightened into fleeing, thus ending combat, though their defense drops to zero and the remaining party gets a free round to fire at their backs. Then special attacks are counted, then initiative decided and only then does anyone roll to hit.
- Straw Character: To the extent the game even has characters (no named ones appear in the sourcebook) they're this.
- Strawman News Media: The news is all controlled by the Jews, don'tchaknow.
- Suicide Attack: The special attack of the Arab class of enemies. Of course.
- Vice City: In so far as the setting is described, it's this.