Fire Born is Role-Playing Game by Fantasy Flight games that uses a system that centers around the players being reincarnated dragons
The game can provide examples of the the following tropes
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: They could make an appearance in a game because of the game's free form character building structure.
- Our Dragons Are Different: Can be Played Straight, Inverted, and Subverted depending on who is playing and who is running the game.
- Our Monsters Are Different: Makes an appearance in this game as well
- Our Souls Are Different: Played every way to Sunday.
- It's Played Straight with the dragons.
- At the same time it is Subverted and Averted with just about everything else in the game.
- Rule of Cool: The PCs are reincarnated dragons from day one. Try and pull that with your DM in most other games.
- Urban Fantasy: An interesting case for this one; while fantasy elements are in the modern portion of the game the Mythic Age is more of the traditional High Fantasy setting. So where does this leave this trope?