Algorath Adventures is a small tabletop game with one rule: Don't break the game. Normally this works relatively well, but sometimes not. The game is played with one person G Ming and playing, with a few (generally one to four) more players joining in.
This game provides examples of:
- All Gays Are Pedophiles:
- The only gay character seen in any run was a gay mayor, who asked the teenage Xerxes to trade an evening with him for information that the party needed. Xerxes killed him instead, before burning his village to the ground.
- Answers to the Name of God:
- Frequently. Almost every run has had a character speak with their deity at one point or another.
- Shekelstein spoke with Yahweh multiple times throughout his run, with his requests ranging from increased health, to asking Yahweh's help to KillTheGod, [[spoiler:Tommy Wiseau, both a RealPersonCameo and the god of their world. Well, one of them.
- Plenty. Seeing as there are no rules of continuity, whatever obscure character that the GM feels like throwing in at the time becomes canon, and could potentially join the party.
- In the same run, Shaquille O'Neal, S So HPKC, and Filthy Frank appeared.
- Crazy Awesome: Sniper Ghost Warrior, before his CruelAndUnusualDeath. He was able to kill pretty much anything that stood in his way with his sniper rifle mixed with a negev. All he ever wanted was peace and yogurt, despite having slaughtered hundreds of people just for touching his yogurt. Definitely a Hypocrite
- Cruel and Unusual Death: Extremely common, with a multitude of characters.
- This happened to Sniper Ghost Warrior after Shekelstein, Mc Nuggets, and Captain Phillips turned on the group. Instead of just stabbing him through the heart like the others, Shekelstein fired a MixAndMatchWeapon comprised of a hundred knives, a two-liter of Coca-Cola, and Mentos. The blast resulted in a massive hole in his chest, yet he was still breathing, and feeling every bit of the pain.
- Xerxes Mc Edgy, the resident Token Evil Teammate, had his head ripped off by an ice wyvern right after doing a massive amount of damage to it, and practically winning the fight for his friends. His final action? He tipped his fedora.
- Eldritch Abomination: Came in out of nowhere in the GM's attempt to end the first run after the death of the party's most powerful character, Sniper Ghost Warrior used the aforementioned Kitchen Gun to completely annihilate it and become a Crazy Awesome demigod.
- Game-Breaker: The Kitchen Gun. Not just an Ascended Meme, this gun instakills literally anything. It's so cheap that during the fourth run, after a character used it to kill Satan and ascend to protector of hell, it caused the GM to enter an Unstoppable Rage and Retcon it, the first time the fourth wall had been broken at all.
- Genre Savvy: Xerxes Mc Edgy's first words to the other party members? "Roll for initiative."
- MacGuffin: The House That Drips Blood on Alex is stolen by the Big Bad of the run, The Empire, taken right from Star Wars.
- No Time to Explain: Basal Lasab, the anthropomorphic moose person, parodies this trope. "There's no time" is the only thing he'd ever say, but he would always get cut off by something else. Eventually, he was convinced that there IS time after all.