The following shows, movies, and other media are currently redlinks. They are worthy of an article here in at least one troper's opinion; but that troper may not be familiar enough with the show in question, or may not be a good writer, or, in some cases, knows the show is notable, hates it, but doesn't want to engage in Complaining About Shows You Don't Watch or Complaining About Shows You Don't Like.
For the moment, we'll sign our items on this list, and add our names onto shows to which we feel need to have an article here; please see the discussion page.
If you write an article about one of these, or it turns into a bluelink on its own, please remove it from this list, unless it's a redirect. If that is the case, point that out.
Also take note, try to include a work in its media of initial incarnation. For example, instead of placing The Film of the Book in the movie category place the work under the Literature section. Another example being Anime, if it was a Manga first place it under Manga. The notable exception to this rule is either when a work's derivative incarnation is more widely known than the original (in which case please leave a note mentioning such), or when a page exists for the original version but not the adaptation (in which case a note should also be made so that the creator can either add a section to the pre-existing page or decide to create a new one).
- About Dressy Sally (O paradivé Sally), a Czechoslovakian short film that was produced in 1976 and aired on Pinwheel in the United States.
- Bob And Bobek
- Mire Bala Kale Hinnote - IúkaSylvie
- Dziwne Przygody Koziolka Matolka - Had a page, but was cutlisted due to it being a stub that only listed zero-context examples.
- BabyRiki - Spin-Off Babies version of KikoRiki
- Back To Back (Спина к Спине) - Ctempire
- The Fixies
- Kit And Kate - International Coproduction with America and France
- Moonzy (Luntik)
- XPYC Team - Versus Animations - JackLam