The following shows, movies, and other media, are currently redlinks. They are worthy of an article here in at least one troper's opinion; but that troper may not be familiar enough with the show in question, or may not be a good writer, or, in some cases, knows the show is notable, hates it, but doesn't want to engage in Complaining About Shows You Don't Watch or Complaining About Shows You Don't Like.
For the moment, we'll sign our items on this list, and add our names onto shows to which we feel need to have an article here; please see the discussion page.
If you write an article about one of these, or it turns into a bluelink on its own, please remove it from this list, unless it's a redirect. If that is the case, point that out.
Also take note, try to include a work in its media of initial incarnation. For example, instead of placing The Film of the Book in the movie category place the work under the Literature section. Another example being Anime, if it was a Manga first place it under Manga. The notable exception to this rule is either when a work's derivative incarnation is more widely known than the original (in which case please leave a note mentioning such), or when a page exists for the original version but not the adaptation (in which case a note should also be made so that the creator can either add a section to the pre-existing page or decide to create a new one).
See also Imminent Arrivals.
- Abenmao (its Gag Dub Shitty the Cat has a page, but not the original)
- The Autobots
- Big Ear Tutu
- Fruity Robo (page once existed but was cutlisted for being a stub)
- GG Bond
- Havoc In Heaven - Carbonek13
- Journey to the West Legends of the Monkey King
- Kung-Fu Masters of the Zodiac
- Nana Moon (Chinese cartoon based off of a series of virtual pets from that country)
- Panda's Paradise
- Rainbow Ruby (used to have a page, but it got deleted due to the page not listing any tropes)
- The Adventures Of Tenali Raman
- Astra Force
- Bandbudh Aur Budbak
- Gaju Bhai (alternate spelling Gajju Bhai)
- Hum Chik Bum
- Little Singham (Animated Adaptation of the film Singham)
- Pyaar Mohabbat Happy Lucky
- Roll No 21
- Sab Jholmaal Hai
- Super Heroes: Rise of the Heroes
- Tik Tak Tail