The following shows, movies, and other media are currently redlinks. They are worthy of an article here in at least one troper's opinion; but that troper may not be familiar enough with the show in question, or may not be a good writer, or, in some cases, knows the show is notable, hates it, but doesn't want to engage in Complaining About Shows You Don't Watch or Complaining About Shows You Don't Like.
For the moment, we'll sign our items on this list, and add our names onto shows to which we feel need to have an article here; please see the discussion page.
If you write an article about one of these, or it turns into a bluelink on its own, please remove it from this list, unless it's a redirect. If that is the case, point that out.
Also take note, try to include a work in its media of initial incarnation. For example, instead of placing The Film of the Book in the movie category place the work under the Literature section. Another example being Anime, if it was a Manga first place it under Manga. The notable exception to this rule is either when a work's derivative incarnation is more widely known than the original (in which case please leave a note mentioning such), or when a page exists for the original version but not the adaptation (in which case a note should also be made so that the creator can either add a section to the pre-existing page or decide to create a new one).
- Abenmao (its Gag Dub Shitty the Cat has a page, but not the original)
- The Adventures Of Panda Warrior
- A.U (shows include the first one (YouTube), "AU's Dream" (Tubi) and "AU in Science" (Amazon Prime Video)
- A'yo the Meteornaut (神奇阿呦)
- Big Ear Tutu
- Big Head Son Small Head Dad
- Blazing Teens
- Chicken Stew
- Distal 4 (晶码战士)
- Dorm Zero
- Dragon Warrior - This.
- Flash And Dash
- Flower Ambassador (Chinese knockoff of Happy Heroes, another Chinese cartoon; Baike Baidu page here)
- GoGoBus/Team S.T.E.A.M.!
- The Guardians of Carcosa (精灵梦叶罗丽, or "Fairy Dream Yeloli")
- Hakim & Kong Xiaoxi - A co-production between China and Saudi Arabia.
- Havoc In Heaven - Carbonek13
- Homer and Landau
- Hua Yu Cheng Xing (花语程行)
- Incredible Ant - Notable for deliberately using a Western Thin-Line Animation style rather than the Animesque look popular with Chinese animators - Magnus Force
- Journey to the West Legends of the Monkey King - Notable for having aired in Canada on Teletoon, thanks to a heavily edited dub by Cinar - Magnus Force
- Kuai Le Xin Xin (a.k.a. Happy Xin Xin; has at least two video examples under both names, but no page)
- Kung-Fu Masters of the Zodiac
- The Little Dinos - Magnus Force
- Magic Boy Kitchener
- Magic Eye: The Wonder Boy (天眼小神童) and Magic Eye Is Back (天眼归来)
- The Mechnimals
- Mr. Cookie (饼干警长)
- The Olympic Adventures Of Fuwa
- Opti-Morphs, known also as Screechers Wild
- Panda's Paradise
- Pinball Legend
- Spirit's Window (心灵之窗) - 2009 children's series famous for plagiarizing several scenes from 5 Centimeters per Second
- Star Babies (星与星愿)
- Super BOOMi - This aired on Qubo shortly before it discontinued, making it one of very, very few Chinese cartoons to air on broadcast television in the United States.
- Tortoise Hanba's Stories
- Wanderings of Sanmao
- Xiaolin Kung Fu (笑林功夫), also known by the name of its sequel series Xiaolin Big Thunderbolt (笑林大霹雳)
- Xingxing Fox
- The Adventures Of Tenali Raman
- Astra Force
- Bandbudh Aur Budbak
- Crime Time
- Ekans - Snakes Awake - Cartoon Network India's first CGI-animated series.
- Guddu The Great - A Spin-Off of Motu Patlu about Guddu the lion, a character from the theatrical film Motu Patlu: King of Kings. Premiered on Prime Video India in 2019.
- Hum Chik Bum
- Island Stories (here)
- Little Singham (Animated Adaptation of the film Singham)
- Pyaar Mohabbat Happy Lucky
- Roll No 21
- Sab Jholmaal Hai
- Selfie With Bajrangi
- Super Heroes: Rise of the Heroes
- Super K (Released in the US as Kiara the Brave)
- Clever Raccoon Dog (also known as The Little Bear, not to be confused with the Little Bear books)
- Pencil Cannonball (연필포탄)
- Aesop's Theater - Koolkev
- Alien Family Jolly Polly
- Galactic Wonder Princess
- Katuri - Additionally known as Cute Chicken Team (萌鸡小队) in China, where it's received a movie.
- The Little Stone Dodo
- Mix Master - Co-produced with a Japanese company so may be Anime/ as well
- Power Battle Watch Car - Co-production with Malaysia.
- Princess Pring
- Robocar Poli
- Super Kid (1994 film that's also a mockbuster of Dragon Ball) - scarleteyes
- Uniminipet came up few times in ykts
- The New Adventures Of Nanoboy - Had a page, but it was cutlisted due to it being a stub that only listed zero-context examples.
- Ollie And Friends
- Zodiac: The Race Begins