- In 2008, Discovery Channel ran an ad featuring their shows to the tune of the campfire tune "I Love the World". During the refrain ("boom-de-yah-da, boom-de-yah-da"), the guy from Future Weapons blows up a building with a grenade launcher on cue with the first syllable.
- Awesome Barbeque. BOOM Awesome pool. BOOM
- Old Spice's devastatingexplosions.com in which The Man Your Man Could Smell Like presses a button and.... well take a guess.
- Segata Sanshiro is so awesome that when he needs to advertise Bomberman he just judo flips this guy so hard that he explodes. Twice.
- There was a TV commercial featuring a trailer for the non-existent summer blockbuster Blow'd Up, which was exactly what it sounds like (it was an ad for a stock trading company; after the end of the trailer, the commercial cut to a guy selling all his stock in that movie studio).
- Johnsonville Brats has been running this ad that begins with a crew member talking about his ad which begins with a car chase and ends with a bang.I don't know how it ends. Maybe an explosion. *Boom*
Stuff Blowing Up / Advertising