- One scene in AMV Hell 4 involves One Piece, Yakety Sax, and Scooby-Dooby Doors. And a Sight Gag every second. It's every bit as hilarious as it sounds.
- The Girl and the Echo. The Music is played during the girl's Trauma Conga Line, and conveys the mood of the bullies.
- V for Vendetta: Gordon Dietrich uses Yakety Sax as part of a skit mocking the Norsefire government's inability to hunt the terrorist V. As Gordon interviews "Sutler", he yells out that "V" is in the studio, and points him out among the band where he's playing a washboard with a fork. He keeps playing for another few seconds as he realizes he's been found, and then gives one last dejected scrape of the washboard. "Sutler" tries to get up and apprehend "V" himself, but "V" tied his shoelaces together a few minutes ago and, complete with cartoon sound effects, he falls flat on his face, leading to a chase scene that's dubbed over with Yakety Sax.
- Movie Scenes:1. 2012 
2. Aliens 
3. The Thing (1982)  at 2 min 36 seconds.
4. Final Destination 
5. Jurassic Park 
- It works in reverse, too, such as The Benny Hill Show credits set to "Lux Aeterna".
- Used in-universe in the Doctor Who episode "The Girl Who Died". After the Doctor has the cowardly retreat of the Mire recorded on Clara's mobile phone and threatens to broadcast it across the universe, Clara quips, "The only thing missing is the Benny Hill theme." Using an app everyone wishes they had, she does indeed add Yakety Sax to the footage, which is played briefly.
- ESPN's Dallas radio station introduces the head coach of the Cowboys with this song whenever they cover one of his press conferences, to poke fun at his questionable toughness.
- It also remains the only thing one can sensibly have playing during Joker missions in Batman: Arkham Asylum, although that may be more Crosses the Line Twice.
- A video of lag and rubberbanding in Star Trek Online, set to "Yakety Sax".
- Behold, the BennyHillifier! Just type any YouTube ID (the part following v=) into the box.
- Saitama vs. Everything: http://bennyhillifier.com/?id=1mB5zUGHrck
- the Instrumentality sequence from The End of Evangelion, with even more soundtrack dissonance!
- Speaking of which, Evangelion Abridged makes fun of the original series' habit of Soundtrack Dissonance. The NERV personnel makes a combat montage with the first Angel, and one of the guys chooses Yakety Sax for it. He doesn't last.
- I Wanna Be The Guy gets some kind of atonement thanks to the Hillifier.
- Asura's Wrath. Asskicking galore, now with more hilarity.
- Playing Yakity Sax simultaneously with it makes freaking Eversion's X-8 music sound cheery.
- Cutler Beckett's death scene from At World's End, courtesy of the Benny Hillifier.
- Galahad vs. Westboro Baptist Church expy:You're welcome.
- Tribute.wmv does it with September 11th, starting off with the slow and somber music of Enya's "Only Time", before jumping into Yakety Sax, complete with sped-up footage.
- Done excellently here using some of the more amusing (and violent) scenes in Clock Tower.
- The bonus scenes in the animutation Holy Shit, Ninjas! really benefitted from the use of Yakety Sax as its BGM.
- Can Yakety Sax make the Nazis funny? You decide! note You make zie Fuehrer look like a fool!
- A YouTube user played Yakety Sax during you-know-which-scene of Final Fantasy VII. The title counts as a Lampshade Hanging.
- Left 4 Dead, a game about zombies trying to kill you, becomes less serious and more hilarious when Yakety Sax plays when the Tank or the Witch appear and chase you.
- Attempted with the Tear Jerker scene of The Lion King.
- Bill Corbett sings this in the RiffTrax of a Twilight film in a scene where Edward carries Bella on his back and runs through the woods.
- Here's one of the climactic chariot race from Ben-Hur (1959).
- Can the main event of Victory Road 2011 be made hilarious by throwing Yakety Sax into it? Let's find out!
- This sets The Passion of the Christ to "Yakety Sax" and includes some Benny Hill sound effects for extra wrongness.
- Watch as cars slide on snow and crash into each other to "Yakety Sax".
- Godzilla vs Benny Hill. Then again, perhaps "dissonance" might be not be an accurate term since the music perfectly compliments the Narm Charm of the scene, particularly Godzilla's awe-inspiring tail-slide dropkick.
- Benny Hill doing a llama chase!
- On Nov 11, 2013, heavy metal YouTuber 331Erock tried his hand at this song, resulting in something that is simultaneously awesome and funny. On Jun 6, 2015 (1 year, 6 months, and 23 days later), 6S Films paired this song with Fury Road of all things, and did not disappoint.
- Honest Trailers uses this to emphasize the ridiculousness of the raptor chase scene in The Lost World: Jurassic Park.
- Even the Red Wedding. (Warning : MASSIVE Game of Thrones season 3 spoiler)
- This could well be a shoutout to the Babelcolour Rap, which remixed Eminem's Without Me with Yakety Sax and then threw in footage from various seasons of Doctor Who as the visuals.
- The Walking Dead chase scene
- That dystopian British sci-fi series Benny's Seven.
- Here it is playing over the OJ Simpson car chase.
- Hotel Rwanda. Your soul will darken as you try to restrain your laughter.
- In this Freefall strip, when Sam sees a cop and instinctively starts running (even though for once he hasn't done anything wrong), Helix and Florence give us this gem.Helix: Natural enemies often react on instinct. I am going to follow and provide a sound track.Florence: National Geographic would never have set one of their chases to "Yakety Sax."
- Rusty and Co. used it for a Scooby-Dooby Doors gag in level 8-133.
- Freelance Astronauts. Shadow Temple. Hilarity ensues.
- "Queen of Let's Plays" MangaMinx sometimes uses this during her Let's Play videos of horror games at points where she keeps screwing up and dying in the same segment, accelerating the video speed while it plays until she finally gets through it.
- The Nostalgia Chick does this to bypass a couple of pointless scenes in Labyrinth.
Must...resist...urge to play Yakety Sax...
- Linkara uses it as well when he realizes he's been backtracking on his Let's Play of Elite Force.
- The Cinema Snob lampshades this in his The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 1974 review during a scene with Leatherface chasing down his victim at night.
- Former LP'er Kit, friend of Roahm Mythril and Pink Kitty Rose, played this over the SA-X scenes in Metroid Fusion, calling it "Yakety SA-X". Possibly subverted, since the video was actually intended to showoff the SA-X's Artificial Stupidity.
- Tomers113's Let's Play of Eversion uses said music when dying many, many times on level six.
- Occurs in The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius episode "Who Framed Jimmy", when Jimmy, Carl and Sheen are chased by a bear through the woods. At one point, a butler comes out of nowhere and serves Carl a milkshake.
- Robot Chicken had the song playing during Hill's funeral.