- The "Burning Man Count" is Necro's own version of Spoony's "Fuse Box Count". This would go on to become a Running Gag.
- When we're introduced to Friar Carl, Necro compares him to the Aqua Teen Hunger Force character of the same name, calling Van Helsing's Carl more annoying.
- He calls the Dwergers an army of Jawas.
- When the film points out that Anna can understand the Dwergers' language, Necro mentions how she "speaks enough Dink to understand them.
- When Van Helsing transforms, Necro calls him a Were-Wolverine.
- He compares New Goblin's appearance to that of a G.I. Joe character
- At one point, he even has Green Goblin show up to give a PSA-style speech to him, complete with the music and "Knowing is half the battle!"
- During the scene where Sandman is dissolving in water, Necro starts yelling "I'm melting! I'm melting! Oh, what a world! What a world!"
- Many of his nicknames for New Goblin are almost directly lifted from various movie sequel titles, including G2: The Green Goblin* , Harry: Green Goblin Part 2* , Goblin 2: Electric Boogaloo* , and Harry Goes to Hell: The Final Goblin*
- At one point, he calls the two Green Goblins "New Goblin" and "Goblin Classic", as a direct reference to New Coke being an inferior product to Coca-Cola Classic.
Ehrgeiz Part 1
- His end credit notes claim that the worst thing about the game is the lack of Fatalities.
Ehrgeiz Part 2
- After accidentally praying to Vishnu, he tells Necro, "Thank you. Pray again!"
- The review ends with a Final Fantasy style battle with the game itself.
- Necro's Limit Break is ZA WARUDO, where he stops time, throws knifes at the game, resumes time, and then drops a giant PWN'D Stamp on top of it, complete with the "WRYYYYY!"
- He introduces the cameo characters the same way Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back introduced Mark Hamill: With on-screen text stating "Hey Kids! It's 'X'. [applause]"
- Appropriately enough, the first cameo he did this with was Mark Hamill himself.
The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (2006)
- "HYDE SMASH!!!"
- He compares the scene where Jekyll and Hyde are fighting each other to the climax of The Nutty Professor (1996).
The Christmas Shoes
- He presents an entire list of real famously bad Christmas songs that he'd rather listen to than the one the movie's based on. Among them is "ANYTHING by Cyndi Lauper", referencing her numerous poorly-received Christmas song covers.
- "And after the film, well, in Jonesborough they say that Necro's small heart shrank twelve sizes that day."
Van Helsing Van Helsing: The Videogame
- The Easter Eggs
Top 10 Weirdest Anime
- While describing the philosophy behind Serial Experiments Lain, he is interrupted by a random person screaming "NEEEEEEEEEERD!!!"
- His Freak Out! moments triggered by his baby phobia cause him to scream about The Watchers descending and ending the world.
- He displays the babies failed attempt at a Training Montage to the tune of DVDA's "Montage".
Call Me Tonight
- The background of the title card features a framed picture of one of the alien tentacles from Day of the Tentacle.
- After seeing the multidimensional technology present in the fantasy kingdom setting, he asks, "What is this, the Kingdom of Gallifrey?"
Top 10 Underappreciated Disney Villains
- While talking about Percival McLeach, he presents a made-up deleted scene, where the character is quoting Patton* ."We're going to hold onto him by the nose and we're going to kick him in the ass. We're going to kick the hell out of him all the time, and we're going to go through him like crap through a goose!"
- Shinonome Yuriko: Moment Killer
- Bukkake Death Race 2011
Devil: OW!!! GOD!!! MOTHERFUCKER!!! YOU SHOT ME!!!Necro: Well, what'd you expect, fucktard? Did you think I was gonna shoot myself?
- Necro and Devil's sports announcer personas during that sketch are done in a similar style to Howard "Buckshot" Holmes and Kreese Kreeley, even directly quoting them at one point.
- Parts of Necro's rant about just how stupid Densuke is were almost directly lifted from the "Stupid! You're so stupid!" line from UHF.
- The review ends using "Toobular Boobular" from Mystery Science Theater 3000.
- HE WHO CONTROLS THE CHOCOLATE CONTROLS THE UNIVERSE!!!
- He calls the titular American Rabbit a worse America-Themed Animal Superhero than Yankee Poodle.
School Days OVA Double-Feature
- His reaction toward Setsuna exposting her motivations as they are all just actors performing on a stage:
- His epic DVD destruction montage breaks about halfway through as he watches an episode of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic while eating the cake that he made with the ashes of the DVD.
- While blowing up a druggie's house at the end of the montage, he uses the famous house explosion clip from Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.
- "GET ON WITH IT!!!"
- While mocking the Council of Legendary figures, he asks why Jack Skellington isn't on the council. "Is he still on probabtion for the incident of '93?"
- While talking about how horrifying Toy Santa looks, he asks how anyone can believe that it belongs anywhere outside of a Candle Cove Christmas Special.
- Apparently, Principal Newman has the Penance Stare.
- Him describing "Curtis the Special Needs Reindeer" as a reindeer that went full retard.
- Him talking about how the entire fate of Christmas rests on liking it enough to put a ring on it.
- His rant about the constant troll comments on his videos is delivered simlarly to The Grinch's rant about how "the avarice never ends".
- Like the movie being reviewed, the episode itself is an It's a Wonderful Life parody.
- Necro complains about Devil stealing the "Hey kids, it's 'X'" joke from the Sleepwalkers review, only for The Guide to point out that Necro originally stole the joke from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. He also attempts to point out Necro and Devil's uncanny resemblance to Jay and Silent Bob, but Necro interrupts him before he can finish.
- Necro's redneck neighbors' various fireworks include Whisker Biscuits, Honkey Lighters, Hoosker Dos, Hoosker Don'ts, Whistlin' Kitty Chasers, and Nipsy Daisers (with and without the scooter stick).
- "HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY YOU FILTHY ANIMALS!!!"