Given the author, who has a habit of making these, it's kinda inevitable that the fic contains a lot of shoutouts:
- Card games on motorcycles and People getting sealed in cards.
- William Cryptos, and the various cryptograms seen at the end of the chapters.
- The sound files Levi (Lisa) uses for his devices use sound files from Portal.
- Lincoln's home dimension is C-137.
- Every story Lars mentions he's written or is writing is actually a shout out to another Loud House fanfic.
- Among the alternate universes that Lincoln gets to see are those of the fanfics Flip the Lid, A Pirate's Life, Liberty Loud and The Loud Sim Date.
- Leni gives Linka a dress inspired by a weird card girl named Sakura.
- Lane and Lynn enter a contest to get a Royal Blue Fluffal Bear.
- Luke and Lincoln's challenge against Nyla was Guitar Hero
- Like chapter 4, Lincoln gets to see realities belonging to other fanfics. This time he sees Requiem for a Loud, Guardian Louds and The Pregnancy House.
- At the end of their duel, Lexx and Leif perform an awkward sibling hug.
- Linka also asks Claudia to tell her later about the cosplayers she saw in Paris.
- Nell verses a hunter in a game of Dance Dance Evolution.
- Levi uses sound files from Halo for the new goggles.
- Luke calls Nyla Juliet.
- Loki mentions that everything he's done, he's done for Linka.
- Linka mentions that she had Lisa check the family growth rates and found out Lincoln was going to be the tallest in the house when he was done growing, which is the premise for Her Baby Brother, another one of the authors fics.
- William refers to Lincoln as his Padawon.
- When reality gazing, Lincoln sees the realities of the fanfics Neon Flash, Loud Gravity and No Overpopulation Problem At All.
- When trying to calm down Loki, Lincoln mentions that Linka could also have swapped places with Nlocnil, or a suicidal Lincoln. These are from the fanfics The Insane House and A Dark House (Inadequate) respectively.
- When Loki starts petting his rifle like a cat, Luke says he's Dr. No'ing it.
- When Levi mentions that his presentation will be attended by people trying to find the meaning of life, Linkas response is Forty-Two?
- Lincoln's final monster is called Madolche Pastriempress Vanellope Von Schweetz.
- William tells Lincoln about the possibility that Lisa might open a portal, push a dying version of Lincoln through, and then abduct him to replace this Lincoln. This is a reference to the April Fools joke-chapter of Requiem for a Loud.
- When William appears to her Lincoln remarks A wild William has appeared.
- The dress Loni makes for Linka was inspired by an anime about a card girl. Doubles as a Call-Back.
- This chapter contains multiple shoutouts to The Divine Comedy, like the phrase abandon all hope ye who enter here written on one of the obelisks.
- After asking Lincoln what would he have learned if he (Ethioth) had fixed everything for him, Lincoln sarcastically calls the Guardian of Fate The Pagemaster.note
- Among the alternate realities that Linka views are those of the fanfics Chains of Reality, Finding a Loud, and Shrinking Lincoln.
- The stinger features a Lincoln who visted a universe where everyone ages like Benjamin Button. He claims he was actually in his fifties as a joke, but planned to go there when he's old enough to do some backwards aging.
- The stinger likewise contains a cameo apperance by Rick & Morty.
- Rick talking about how the versions of himself that are Lincoln's grandfather or grandmother would be proud of him, is a reference to Rick and the Louds.