- From the RP blog:Papyrus: TIMELINES ARE COMPLICATED! AND VERY... WIBBLY. AND OCCASIONALLY WOBBLY.
- The English dubbed Mew Mew Kissy Cutie (part 14A) features references to Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune being edited into cousins and the "finger guns" moment in Yu-Gi-Oh!, as well as "I AM THE FUCKING STRONG".
- Frisk's new outfit as of part 14b includes a very familiar "bonedanna".
- Songs relating to Frisk tend to have heavy Pokémon Mystery Dungeon vibes, with "Your Theme" and "Heart-to-heart" both taking notable inspiration from "Run Away, Fugitives" and "Defend Globe" respectively.
- The entire Fort Aquarius section is intended as an homage of sorts to other games, with the battle themes appearing there being based on Bravely Default, and also throwing in a few sneaking sections for good measure along with Papyrus' "CODAC" and its interface.
- Bratty and Catty's new get-up as part of the Guard is clearly based on Yang and Ruby of RWBY respectively, and their themes are clearly based on that of Team Charm.
- Mettatons second Hotlands show (replacing the cooking show) is a blatant parody of Sailor Moon, with Undyne as Tuxedo Mask and Moonlight Mettaton dressed as Usagi Tsukino.
- Mettatons third Hotlands show is a courtroom drama in the style of Ace Attorney, with Frisk as the defendant, Papyrus as their defence attorney, Mettaton as the judge and Undyne as the prosecutor. This segment was released in the format of a sprite animation, not unlike the official comic dub. Even the show title is a Word Salad of all of the Ace Attorney titles.