- Peanuts:Superman: (dejectedly) "I Got a Rock."
- The Sopranos: One "After Hours" episode ends in a similar manner to the series finale, complete with a Cliffhanger Fade Out.
- The Ren & Stimpy Show: The Green Goblin sings the "It's Log!" jingle while doped up on sedatives.
- Airplane!: Two, near the end of "After Hours: Happy Hour #3":"There's a sale at Penny's!"
"And Lexi's getting laaaaarger!"
- Another one! Hulk's explanation for his latest movie being a reboot, a remake and a sequel all in one.
- Quite a Meta-Shout-Out, considering Edward Norton was the star of both movies.
- The Naked Gun: The Imagine Spot of Green Goblin defeating all the brainwashed superheroes was a straight homage to the opening sequence of the first The Naked Gun movie where Frank Drebin beat up all of America's enemies in Beirut.
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: The Take My Hand! example below.
- The Blues Brothers: "Earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! It wasn't my fault I sweeeeaaaar!"
- Blazing Saddles: "Are we awake?" We're not sure. Are we...bald?"
- Also: "You said murder twice." "I like murder."
- Scrubs during Deadpool's pleading song to Ryan Reynolds:Deadpool: "You're the only one who's ever been inside of me!!!...as a character..."
- King of the Hill: In Zero Hour #1:Wolverine: Yep.
Ghost Rider: Yep.
- Deadpool's kung-fu routine just before the Green Goblin blows him up is taken off Daffy Duck's Robin Hood short.
- And now we have THIS!
- With all the time travel going on in season three, this exchange was inevitable:Deadpool: Great Scott!
Green Goblin: I know, this is heavy.
- Deadpool's guitar is named Lucille which was also the name of legendary blues musician B. B. King's guitar.
- Having just beaten off the brainwashed superheroes, Goblin utters this line.
- The first time the Green Goblin was drugged up, it was similar to the dream sequence in The Big Lebowski.
- Also, when the drug first entered Goblin, the resulting scene was like the drug scene in Requiem for a Dream.
- The Godfather: When Green Goblin was about to attack Batman from behind. "It's not personal, Bats. It's strictly business."
- Harley's eulogy to the apparently dead Joker in Zero Hour.
- New Jack City:Thor: (To Green Lantern) "Sit thine five dollar ass down before I maketh change!
- From Star Wars when Professor X Jedi Mind Trick-ed Green Lantern:Professor X: We don't need to talk about our movies.Green Lantern: We don't need to talk about our movies.Professor X: I can go about my business.Green Lantern: You can go about your business.Professor X: Move along.Green Lantern: Move along, move along.
- Undercover BrotherGreen Goblin: "You mess with Dafoe? You got to go."
- Zero Hour #6 begins with a Bugs Bunny quote from Deadpool.
- Zero Hour #4 contains a reference to The Return of Jafar.Deadpool: With my regenerative ability I can't be killed!(Is zapped and turned into nothing but a head)Deadpool:(weakly) But you'd be surprised at what I can live through.
- In the episodeGreen Lantern VS The critics part 2, Deadpool starts quoting and acting like he's in Highlander.Deadpool: The Reynoldsing! It overpowers me!! I know Ryan Reynolds!!! I AM RYAN REYNOLDS!!!!
- The Goblin's sacrifice Mirror's the death of The Doctor His reboot counterpart mimics regeneration.
Goblin: Hey Spider-Man! This one you can tell Harry.
- They also work in a shout-out / Mythology Gag to the first Spider-Man movie.
- Seinfeld:Wolverine: You hate Mutants! You're an anti-Mutite!
Superman: I am not an "anti-Mutite"!
Wolverine: Sure you are! Next you'll be sayin' we should have our own school!
Superman: You do have your own school!
Wolverine: That's it, bub! Keep pushin' it!
- The Joker was originally going to call himself Joseph Pagliacci instead of Joe Polachi, but the mob butchered the pronunciation.
- In "Infinity War versus Justice League", it almost appears as though the entire series is going to end with Spiderman shutting down the bar and telling a late-arriving customer "Sorry, we're closed.", just like in Cheers.
- "Rorschach & Deadpool #10" opens with The Question approaching Deadpool:The Question: Wade Wilson.Deadpool: (turns around) What?The Question: Is your name "Wade Wilson"?Deadpool: ...yeah?
Shout Out / I'm a Marvel... And I'm a DC