- At the end of Power Rangers in Space, when Andros destroys Zordon's tube in order to unleash the Z-Wave, the blast starts a montage set to "Under Pressure" by Queen & David Bowie. Shortly after that, Lewis credits SF Debris for the idea and tells us to go check him out (He had used the same song over a montage for his review of the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode "All Good Things," the final episode of that series).
- In Part Two of his Power Rangers Time Force review, Linkara gets his notes for the Time Force episode "The End of Time" mixed up with his notes for the Doctor Who episode, "The End of Time".
- In a similar vein, there's the obvious joke when the Big Bad of Mystic Force is named as "The Master".
- From the Power Rangers S.P.D. review: "For you see, I am not left-handed!"
- When Morticon says that the gatekeeper died sealing the gate, he then replies, " Then find the Keymaster, Morticon. It's not that complicated.
- In the first part of the 'Power Rangers Operation Overdrive'' review, his first comments are "Oh yeah, it's right there next to that book about the Ark of the Covenant. If you see a book about Atlantis or the Ring of Aeon, you've probably gone too far and need to turn around."
- In the Power Rangers Operation Overdrive review, Part 4, he mentions Will has to deal with Kamdor, "ones and for all."
- He makes another in RPM when he sees a set of robot legs falling over, minus everything above the torso, stating "The Pants were dead."
- In his Power Rangers Jungle Fury review, he takes every opportunity to reference Attack on Titan Abridged when Master Mao is on screen.
- Due to the '80s apocalypse feel that RPM first establishes, he makes every opportunity to reference classic movies from that time, whether The Terminator, Blade Runner, or Mad Max.
- From Power Rangers Samurai
- Shooting a bow and arrow to deliver a message gets Monty Python and the Holy Grail reference right away.
- "Thanks for continuing to prove that you are often less sophisticated than a cartoon about lesbian space rocks!"
- He calls Emily in a Drill Sergeant disguise Mako Mori.
- Linkara cites Mr. Plinkett for both an explanation and an example of the importance of building mythos: "You may not have noticed it. But your brain did."
- The description for the final video ends with 'Samurai concludes with Roman Reigns vs. Justin Bieber.'note
Shout Out / History of Power Rangers