- To Metal Gear when Io sneaks in using a box as a disguise during the mission where you rescue Daichi.
- To Looney Tunes when one of your dialogue options is "What A Maroon!"
- One of the conversations with Io has her asking you how you knew she was looking for a bookstore. One of your responses is "Maerlyn's Grapefruit." Record Breaker changes this particular line, with the protagonist mentioning that he is a master of the Palantir.
- Kama can begin to sing a nonesense song at one point.Kama: ''"TING TANG WALLA WALLA BING BANG!"'
- One of the demons you can fuse is Joan of Arc. Guess what her weakness is?
- During one of Airi's Fate events, she slips up and drops a box of supplies. You can ask her if she's okay, or respond with "HAW HAW!"
- Early on, when Jungo meets the group and recalls his dream, he says 'You were dead. And you were dead. And you were dead.'.
- During a scene with Yamato, the Protagonist can ask 'Why so serious?'.
- One of Hinako's events has her talk about how her family raised her to hide her real feelings, mentioning 'conceal, don't feel'.
- In the Frost Five free battle, one of the five Jack Frosts said "Let it hee, let it ho! I'm one with the wind and snow!"
- Daichi can be found playing 'Evil Beater' and the screen looks eerily familiar to Devil Survivor.
- After telling the protagonist that he proposed to his girlfriend, Joe sings a strange song as he walks away.