Stories with their own pages
- Gankona, Unnachgiebig, Unità: There is plenty of Ship Tease between Germany and Italy and Japan and Italy. ESPECIALLY Japan and Italy. Italy chose both.
- In the fanfic based off Help Me! Dr. Hazama! called Disaster Piece Theatre, there is quite a lot with Ragna and Noel. It is also heavily implied that there would be a fanfic that would delve more into it.
- There is some for Batman and Catwoman in The Dangers of Being Cold. Batman denies it and tries to stay professional but admits that working with her is the closest he has got to having genuine date in long time. Catwoman on the other hand, just loves to tease him and is shown concerned about him.
- Children of an Elder God: Teasing between Shinji and Asuka started as soon as Asuka's first appearance when she, trying to have Kaji paying attention to her, wrapped her arm around Shinji's, prompting him to blush because a beautiful girl was talking to him and touching him.
- Code Geass: Paladins of Voltron:
- Lelouch shares some rather tender moments with Kallen during Across The Universe. He even asks her to take care of Nunnally if he dies from his wounds.
- While Shirley still has a crush on Lelouch (at the moment), she has these moments with Rai, most preveniently in Across the Universe where they're stranded together. Geass vs Geass confirms she has a crush on him in addition to Lelouch, and that she's torn up about it.
- When Rivalz is knocked out by an explosion during Fall of the Castle of Lions, Milly is very worried about him, to the point of crying. And in Chapter 12, while Milly was suspicious of Rolo, Beezer, and Nyma (for obvious reasons), she really didn't seem to like Rivalz spending so much time with Nyma. This get's more pronounced later on, as she really does not like him ogling other women, to his immense confusion (Milly had shot down all of his prior attempts to woo her).
- With Euphie - she is what appears in Suzaku mind when attempting to think as one with the rest of the Paladins.
- Last Child of Krypton: Shinji and Asuka's first meeting already included teasing between them. As soon as Shinji saw Asuka he got frozen, amazed at how beautiful she was, and wondered what he should say. Later Asuka looked at him and instantly she tried to pretend she was not staring.
- Superwomen of Eva 2: Lone Heir of Krypton: There was considerable teasing between Shinji and Asuka since the beginning until they got together, floating and kissing in the night sky.
- In the Megas XLR and Touhou crossover Fantasy of Utter Ridiculousness, there is some of this between Jamie and Patchouli, much to Koakuma's chagrin. Koa herself experiences a bit of it at the end of the Extra Stage with the Jersey City junkman Goat. Both instances are played for laughs.
- In Kyon: Big Damn Hero, Kyon has had Ship Tease with every female character to whom he's not related, and also one of his cousins (though that's one-sided). To be fair, though, he has that in canon, too.
- The Bridge: The author noted that he did not intend for any romance, but after the fans picked up on the subtext and commented on it, he decided to expand a bit on it.
- Godzilla Jr. has had a lot with Princess Luna (he gave her flowers for Hearts and Hooves Day, but thought they were for eating) and Blade Dancer, though it's stymied by his ignorance about romance.
- Blade Dancer then starts having it with Junior's brother Xenilla.
- Aria Blaze has some with Monster X of all people. His Super-Powered Evil Side Kaizer Ghidorah briefly mistakes her for Monster X's late wife.
- Anguirus has some with Ki Seong.
- There are subtle hints of ship tease between Fluttershy and Shamrock in Ace Combat: The Equestrian War.
- Shinji And Warhammer 40 K:
- It has Shinji/everyone teases, though Asuka and Rei get the largest chunk of moments in their favour.
- Asuka and Shinji even got an on-screen kiss and make-out session.
- Asuka/Kaworu got a bit of teasing too (including kissing) before Kaworu revealed himself as an evil bastard.
- Thousand Shinji: There were some Shinji/Rei and Shinji/Misato hints, but ninety percent of the teasing was Shinji/Asuka as soon as Asuka's first appearance (sooner, actually. Shinji was scanning the ship mentally, and when he found her mind burning with passion he was instantly drawn to it. And when they met he thought "So this is what lust feels like"). Teasing in that chapter included Shinji and Asuka sneaking peeks at each other when they were undressing and Shinji wondering if he could romance that wounded, hot-tempered red-haired berserker.
- Fate/Stay Night: Ultimate Master has some ship tease between Ben and his Servant Avenger, very much in the same way as Shirou and Saber have in the original source material. Examples include both of them acting like they're a Battle Couple, Ben being clearly stunned by how beautiful she looks, and Avenger insisting on sleeping in the same bed as him for better security measures.
- Equestrylvania has dropped hints of Rainbow Dash/Shatterstorm and Applejack/Soarin'.
- Child of the Storm has a lot of this - possibly, in part, thanks to its Trolling Creator.
- Most prominently, Loki/Sif, who, even though Everyone Can See It and despite numerous shippy moments, even sharing a New Year's Eve kiss, don't get together until the end of Book 1.
- Harry Potter/Gwen Stacy is teased slightly, after they chat and when she gives him a kiss on the cheek in thanks for being nice to Peter Parker, who'd twisted his ankle. This elicits a Luminescent Blush, which Thor teases him for. However, it never really goes beyond that.
- Harry Dresden/Gemma Simmons, of all things, was repeatedly teased in chapters 43 through 45. Even Bob remarked on it. However, as of the Chaos Reigns two-shot, just before chapter 60, it has been subsumed by Dresden/Wanda Maximoff, with the two hooking up.
- Though Wanda does agree with Carol (and most of the fandom) that Clint, her ex, has amazing arms.
- Chapters 58 through 61 hint at Uhtred/Jean-Paul, which later becomes canon.
- The big one, though, is Harry/Carol - otherwise known as 'Carry', 'Harol', and 'Magic Lantern'. Yeah, you can tell that they're the Fan-Preferred Couple and, despite repeated insistence by Word of God that they're Just Friends, the idea just won't go away. Apparently, they were meant to be Just Friends, but the characters had other ideas. Tellingly, Word of God has also gone from "they absolutely won't hook up" to "okay, fine, the fan-made ship name is cute." There are multiple reasons as to why. Two of them are the bubbling chemistry and because they treat each other as people, without preconceptions: he's the first straight guy her age to treat her like an actual person pretty much since she hit puberty, and she's the first person his age to treat him like an actual person rather than a freak/saviour in pretty much ever (even Ron and Hermione immediately looked at the scar). At the very least, throughout the first book they evolve into Vitriolic Best Buds and True Companions.
- By Ghosts of the Past, they've graduated to being comfortable regularly platonically sharing a bed, not-so-secretly Eating the Eye Candy, and even develop a psychic link (granted, that one was an accident). They also regularly end up Flirting Under Fire (a development on their Casual Danger Dialogue. Normal people find it thoroughly unsettling), developing into a Battle Couple. Oh, and when Harry finally snaps and becomes the Dark Phoenix after his Mind Rape at the hands of the Red Room and Sinister, Carol plays a key role in talking him down. They get up to all this, then insist to absolutely everyone that they're Just Friends. No one is convinced. No one. Eventually, both admit that they have feelings beyond just "friendship," but both have their own issues to work out first, making it an Anchored Ship (not to mention that they're in their early/mid-teens. They're not in a hurry). As of chapter 46, they've hooked up.
- The Equestrian Wind Mage: While primarily shipping Luna and Vaati, with some side flirtation between Rarity and Maulgrim, readers have also picked up hints of attraction between Twilight and Nigellas (though Word of God is that that last one was unintentional).
- My Little Pony: Nakama is Magic has Fluttershy and Chopper.
- A Peaceful Afterlife:
- Kira is immediately attracted to Charlie's hands but eventually forms a sort of emotional connection with her, although it's far from a proper 'romance'. Charlie herself is outright stated to be physically attracted to Kira, but doesn't seem to consider Kira as anything but a patient.
- Angel Dust is constantly hurling come-ons and innuendo Kira's way, and comes close to seducing him on several occasions. In the end, though, they remain just friends.
- In Harry Potter And The Ice Princess, although they are barely teenagers yet, Harry and Elsa have been hinted to have more-than-friendly feelings for each other.
- Infinity Crisis:
- Mick is notably impressed by Jessica Jones, to the point that they have sex during the victory party.
- Nyssa and Alex banter about their past with Sara while working out and Sara, Laurel/Siren, and Kara later see the two of them having sex.
- Shuri and Cyborg hit it off while working together, with Falcon asking T'Challa if she has a crush on the guy or the tech.
- The Many Dates of Danny Fenton (Danny Phantom Western Animation, TV Series, and Comic Books.): The dates who enjoy their time with Danny the most show strong hints of him being the girl he chooses.
- Halloween Unspectacular: Throughout all the myth arcs, one consistency is the teasing of Timmy Turner and Dani Phantom as a couple, though they never hook up officially. The strongest has to be in the fifth edition, where their Kid from the Future comes back in time to Set Right What Once Went Wrong.
- Despair's Last Resort is filled with this, as the author wanted to keep all relationships ambiguous. The ones that are hinted at the most are Ayame/Hikaru, Shigeru/Naomi, Satoshi/Takara, Masaru/Takara, one-sided Kazumi/Shizuka, and Shuuya/Miyako. It's also hinted that Shizuka was involved with someone during their year at Hope's Peak from the 78th Class, but she can't remember if she was in love with him or if they were close friends. This person turns out to be Kiyotaka Ishimaru. Other works in the series imply Ryouta/Arata as well.
- In Forest of Despair, there are a lot of ship teases. With the main character, Akita, alone, she is teased with three people, Mitsuru, Takayuki and Minato, in the prologue alone.
- In Forward, there are a number of scenes that tease River/Jayne. The author does, however, twist these around quite a bit, and one of the most tense moments between the two is ruined by a realization that psychic mind-manipulation was involved.
- Chapter 40 of The Tainted Grimoire teases Luso/Kanin in its climax and conclusion.
- crawlersout: While Fem!Harry and Tom are set to be the Official Couple, Tom is currently a ten year old who hasn't hit puberty yet, so that relationship is a long way's off. In the meantime, Harry has been teased with Gellert Grindelwald (the Big Bad of the story), who, after a chance meeting, becomes obsessed with her.
- The Rival Prefects Trilogy: In the first story, the main character flirts with Moaning Myrtle and she gets to see him naked. She does the same with his rival in the second story and has a threesome with the rival and his friend in the third. In the companion piece, Liam compliments Simon on his body.
- The writer of You Got HaruhiRolled! has some fun with this.
- He is believed to be the first person to ship Fujiwara/Kuyou, and has since turned it into a Running Gag that the pairing is very much one-sided. Chapter 84 is devoted to the Anti-SOS Brigade and deliberately has a lot of moments where Kuyou is affectionate towards Fujiwara. Fujiwara, who regards Kuyou as an Abhorrent Admirer at best and a rapist at worst, promptly Breaks The Fourth Wall and implores the author to stop it.
- He has also parodied the concept when Kyon becomes a pervert and starts propositioning every female character in the show, as well as some of the men. They all give him a slap in the face.
- In Zim the Warlord: Irken Reversion, virtually every scene where Zim and Gaz interact showcases their serious chemistry, though Gaz insists that they're Just Friends, and Zim doesn't appear to actually grasp the concept of romance.
- Actually, I'm Dead: Has a couple near just before the final chapter, between Lightning Dust and Spike of all parings.
- Bride of Discord Outside of main pairings of Discord and Fluttershy and Applejack and Spike, we also get a couple of these between Rainbow Dash and Soarin; They are seen going on a date together at one point and during Discord and Fluttershy's wedding at the end of the story Rainbow ends up catching the bouquet. By the time of the sequel, they're together.
- Elementals of Harmony: Trixie declared her undying love to Twilight before the story even began... but while under the influence of a ludicrous amount of poison joke.
- In Heart of Azazel, there is some huge teasing involving Rick and Twilight. According to his profile, he grew closer and closer to the mare as time went on. And then Discord came around, and made a big mistake corrupting Twi. As Rick, devastated by the loss of something so important to himself, realized how much of a mess he's made out of his life and dedicated his life to using chaos for selfless acts. With that said, it's hard not to see these two getting together at some point.
- To a lesser extent, in the next one, Rainbow Dash and Vergil.
- The Many Secret Origins of Scootaloo: Many of the chapters feature different shipping pairings being connected to Scootaloo.
- In the first chapter, Mrs. Cake believes Scootaloo is the child of Applejack and Rarity. When Twilight later storms out, she assumes Twilight is upset because she and Rainbow Dash haven't made love in months.
- While telling her version of Scootaloo's origin, Fluttershy ships the characters based on herself and Twilight together.
- Not only that, but after getting caught giving Twilight mouth-to-mouth, Fluttershy asked Twilight if she should make them breakfast.
- MLP Next Generation: Know Fear!: Has this between Starburst and Golden Delicious.
- Rainbooms and Royalty: Rainbow Dash can't help but notice how attractive Big Macintosh is. Applejack is quick to notice and tease her about it.
- Storm on the Prairie has Braeburn and Strongheart.
- At one point in The Witch of the Everfree, Twilight is on the verge of talking to Sunset about "strange feelings" which she considers to be "too personal" to discuss in front of Cadance, but Cadance kills the moment before she can spill the beans, and she never brings it up again.
- The Flash Sentry Chronicles: There are many different moments between various couples throughout the series.
- The main pairing is Flash and Twilight. They have been friends since childhood and Flash has been living with her just as long. They act like siblings towards each other, but everyone else knows there is something more between them, even before they themselves do.
- Soarin was first mentioned by Flash to Rainbow, and he promised to introduce the two of them someday. Later at the Best Young Flyers competition Flash tells Soarin all about Rainbow and Soarin admits she sounds awesome. Soarin develops a crush on Rainbow after she saves him and his teammates and the two later end up spending time together and becoming pen pals. At the end of "Wonderbolts Academy" the two share a kiss together and it is later revealed in Season 4 that they became a couple.
- Pinkie and Wild Smile first met at The Battle of Canterlot, and kept complimenting each other while fighting each other, which Spike called "flirting". Wild later moves to Ponyville and meets up with Pinkie. They hang out a few times, including with him helping to take care of the Cake twins. Pinkie ends up kissing him on the cheek twice, which he clearly enjoys.
- After Iron Core moves to Ponyville as its second defender he and Fluttershy end up spending a lot of time together. She helps him open up to the town and not be so grumpy all the time, and he ends up helping her gain more courage in herself and slowly becomes protective of her. After he encouraged her to help with the tornado to gather water for Cloudsdale's water reserves she kisses him on the cheek s thanks. Iron later says his home is wherever Fluttershy is, and the two share a passionate kiss when Iron becomes a Royal Knight, at the very same spot they first met.
- Rarity still has some moments with Spike like in canon, even spending Hearts and Hooves Day with him. She has also had some with Lightning Blitz though. When they first meet, Lightning quickly becomes attracted to her once he gets a good look at her, purring and flirting at her before asking her out, but she turns him down immediately due to his bad attitude towards her friends and bad fashion sense. Once he changes his ways and is invited by Flash to Ponyville to start over, Rarity is one of the first ponies he tries to earn trust from. She is willing to give him a chance, and when he commissions a cloak from her she gives it to him free of charge as long as he remains on this new path.
- A Diplomatic Visit: Between Luna and Pharynx in chapter 1 of the sequel, Diplomat at Large. The changeling Queens and Cadance are immediately aware of it when they see the two interacting.
- Dreaming of Sunshine: Nothing solid just yet - but the one-sided Naru/Hina is definately there. There might be some Shikako Ship Tease in several chapters for those who insist on wearing Shipping Goggles.
- Shikamaru/Tenten seems to have been confirmed in Chapter 110. Whether it lasts is another question.
- A Crown of Stars: Although Asuka and Shinji were apparently too damaged to have a relationship, there were plenty hints that Shinji loved her, Asuka was falling for him (despite claiming otherwise), and they would get together (seeing their future selves married and expecting a baby in the first chapter was a big hint, indeed). For example, in an early scene Asuka claims she does not need anyone and she is better off alone... but as soon as Daniel suggests to take Shinji away if that is what she wants, she muses she does not want Shinji leaving.
- Advice and Trust: In the prologue Misato teases Shinji about being always cooking for Asuka and hints she shouts at him because she wants him paying attention to her. Shortly after it is shown that Shinji and Asuka are already a couple, but Misato does not know.
- The Child of Love:
- Tons of ship tease between Shinji and Asuka since the beginning since the story stars out when Shinji gets her pregnant. In the first chapters Shinji keeps watch over while she is sleeping, makes nice things for her... and Asuka tries to delude herself into thinking she is not drawn to him.
- A bit between Rei and Shinji when she admits that she is jealous of Asuka.
- Doing It Right This Time:
- There are a lot of ship tease between Shinji, Asuka and Rei while their relationship heads towards a threesome.
- During their first post-Time Travel talk Asuka says him masturbating over her at least showed he was Oblivious to Hints rather non-interested.
- Later Shinji is trying very hard to not think about who is cuter -Asuka or Rei-.
- Later Asuka is saying herself she does not find Rei cute. Of course not. It would be silly. Haha.
- Rei slapped Gendo for hurting Shinji. And in the first story's draft she admits she finds Asuka attractive.
- Ritsuko and Maya also have a little amount of teasing. During a rant Ritsuko -unthinkingly- asks Maya if she wants to be her lesbian rebound fling. Maya -unthinkingly- blurts out she does. But she'd much, much rather be her girlfriend instead. Ritsuko agrees.
- There are a lot of ship tease between Shinji, Asuka and Rei while their relationship heads towards a threesome.
- Evangelion 303: There was plenty teasing, mainly between Shinji and Asuka in the earlier chapters (such like Shinji staring at her bottom when she wore tight short pants or Asuka making excuses for sleeping in his bed) and between Rei and Kaworu later.
- Ghosts of Evangelion: There's plenty Shinji/Asuka teasing. The story starts out when they're arguing about having sex two years after getting together.
- HERZ: Mainly between Shinji and Asuka but there is also a bit of tease between Shinji and Rei (such like Rei repeatedly stating that she will always protect him).
- Higher Learning: In the first chapter Pen Pen ponders that, not matter how much Shinji complains about Asuka, he would never want her to leave. There were a good number of other hints between Shinji and Asuka before getting together in chapter 5.
- Between Shinji and Asuka in Neon Genesis Evangelion: Genocide. In the first scene, Shinji ponders what he wants her very badly. Later on, Asuka is angry because she believes that Shinji never visited her when she was hospitalized.
- Once More with Feeling: The Shinji/Asuka teasing was plentyful and blatant. Before meeting her for first time -again- Shinji often thinks he will never be able to love someone else, and when he hears about the cancelled school dance, he gets it un-cancelled so that he has a chance to ask Asuka going together. During their first meeting Asuka wonders why Shinji gets under her skin so easily, and later, while Shinji is sleeping in her cockpit, she spends a good while staring at his face.
- The One I Love Is: There is huge amounts of teasing between Shinji and Asuka and Shinji and Rei throughout the whole story. It starts off with Rei recalling old battles, times where Shinji had risked his life to save her or Asuka... and concluding that he cares about the German girl and herself. Later each girl gives Shinji a box of chocolates.
- Scar Tissue: Since the beginning the story establishes that Shinji and Asuka are unable to live without each other, not matter how much and how often they have hurt each other.
- In The Second Try, there's plenty tease between Shinji and Asuka since the first scene: Shinji notices that she's upset so he embraces her from behind, even though he's risking to blow their cover.
- This Bites!: While Word of God is that there will be no explicit pairings, one couple has been teased occasionally nonetheless: Nefertari Vivi and her Childhood Friend, Kohza. This was already present in canon, but in this story it gets slightly more emphasis after Vivi is forced to join the crew permanently at the end of the Alabasta arc. Cross refuses to allow any of his interactions with Vivi to be construed as romantic due to fearing Kohza's wrath, Soundbite idly notes that Kohza would find Vivi's pin-up bounty picture very appealing, and Vivi admits she started planning her dream wedding when she realized that she had feelings for a certain "someone". It's been implied that Vivi and Kohza know that they love each other, but current circumstances have prevented a relationship between them — there is, however, an understanding that they will be together when they get the chance, making them the closest the story has to an Official Couple.
- In Pokémon Master, Ash and Misty swear their relationship has been dead for years... even though literally everybody can feel the insane amount of sexual tension between them.
- In episode 18 of Pretty Cure Perfume Preppy, it's implied that Lavvie is worried about Chiara, spawning a rather crafty dialogue exchange between him and his sister.Lavvie: We have to finish this quick, Lotus! Otherwise Chia-chan won't be able to fight with the others!
Lotus: You like her, don'tcha, desu?
Lavvie: * blushes* Of course not, nee-chan! It's just that I'm worried about her and the others!
- In Robb Returns, between Jory Cassel and Annah (Robert Arryn's nurse/caretaker). Which is solved during one of his chapters in Winterfell.
- Increasingly between Tyrion and Dacey Surestone.
- Brynden Tully and Brienne of Tarth are getting some hints of this.
- A Force of Four: Between Power Girl and Andrew Vinson, who have been in a romantic relationship for years.
- Hellsister Trilogy starts out with Clark Kent and Lois Lane's wedding. Later on, there's plenty ship-teasing and longing glances between Linda Danvers and Dev-Em before they get together.
- Superman of 2499: The Great Confrontation: Between Alan and Kath as soon as the first chapter when Alan's father mentions his son is infatuated with her.
- TDWT Reducks Redux: Pretty much everything that's been published so far has been dedicated to this trope. Five chapters in we have: Ezekiel/Bridgette, Ezekiel/Izzy, Ezekiel/Lindsay, Courtney/Duncan/Gwen, Gwen/Tyler, Harold/Bridgette, Harold/Lindsay, Cody/Sierra and Noah/Katie. Also Alejandro/Leshawna.
- Total Drama Generations: Sammy gets this with Scott of all people. Owen also gets this with Izzy while Sky and Lightning get this too.
- Imperfect Metamorphosis has no explicit pairings whatsoever, but loves to drop hints regarding popular fandom pairings such as Marisa/Alice, Yukari/Yuyuko, Kaguya/Mokou, and Yuuka/Wriggle. There is also something developing between Rumia and Rin Satsuki, though what exactly is difficult to determine given the general Mind Screw nature of their relationship.
- The TMNT stories written by FF.net author Zarius tease the fanon pairings of Donatello/Irma and Leonardo/Lotus, and tries its luck at a unique pairing by hinting at April/Michelangelo.
- Fallen King has Ryou and Tea, but in a twisted way as he uses it against her and her friends.
- The last scene of "Solaere ssiun Hnaifv'daenn" has some banter between Jaleh Khoroushi and Tovan tr'Khev about whether or not them having dinner together in his quarters counts as a date. After he suggests trying out a new holodrama, Jaleh decides that would be a date.
- In Slice of Souls!, ship tease is such a staple part of Solaire and Maria's relationship to the point that everybody else thinks they're already dating even though they're Just Friends.
- In the Community fanfic "Coming Clean," Abed summarizes five seasons of Annie/Jeff Ship Tease in ninety seconds for Frankie, who only joined the cast in the sixth season. He's limited to ninety seconds because Jeff and Annie really don't want to talk about it.Abed: Jeff and Annie are basically poster children for the opposites-attract cliche. Jeff is the cynical cool guy who tries to cut corners, and Annie is the cheerful, tightly wound rule-follower. He helps her relax, she holds him accountable. They balance each other out, but they fight it because of deep-seated insecurities.
Jeff: Wow, how long have you had that in your chamber? Also, are you on cocaine?
Abed: Anyway. In our first year at Greendale, Annie kissed Jeff during a debate to prove that man is evil, causing Jeff to drop a paraplegic man so he could grip her waist and pull her closer to him.
Frankie: What the hell? Sorry, continue. Fifty-five seconds!
Abed: Then, at the end of the year, Jeff and Annie kissed after Britta and this professor both publicly proclaimed their love for Jeff at a school dance. There was tongue and lots of grabbing. Well, if you believe Leonard.
Annie: [facepalming] Oh god.
Frankie: Forty seconds!
Abed: Hmm, what else. One time, Annie tricked a whole hotel staff into thinking Jeff was her unfaithful husband. And Jeff tried to coordinate a sexy couples costume with her one Halloween, but they got their wires crossed. Also, on average they look at each other 2.7 seconds longer per glance than they look at the rest of us. And I'm pretty sure they're sleeping together in the darkest timeline.
Dean: Don't forget cutesy capers.
Abed: Right! Historically, they've often teamed up for a variety of reasons, from winning a game of hot lava to teaching each other valuable life lessons. Oh, and then there's what happened in Borchert's lab.
Jeff: This has got to be more than 90 seconds.
Frankie: What happened in the lab? Seventeen seconds, hurry!
Abed: Well, it's a long story, but essentially we were trying to save Greendale and Jeff proposed to Britta. Then we were stuck in a basement lab and Jeff got hooked up to a machine that would open the door if he felt a blast of passion. He made us all turn around, and a minute later the door opened. But he didnt marry Britta, so—