Treasure Attic is a Direct-to-Video series produced in the 1980s. Starring Uncle Jim, his sheepdog Peepers, Bunny Bigword, and a few others, the series follows them in their different adventures, whether it's going to a farm, putting on a play or a movie, going around the world, or hosting sing-along specials.
A total of 29 episodes were produced.
Not to be confused with the Muppet Babies episode with the same name.
Treasure Attic provides examples of:
- Ageless Birthday Episode: In Birthday Surprises, it's never stated how old Bunny Bigword became.
- Birthday Episode: Birthday Surprises.
- Camping Episode: Happy Holiday.
- Catch-Phrase: Bunny Bigword's catch phrase is "*certain word that little kids wouldn't understand*, that's a big word!"
- Christmas Episode: Christmas Friends.
- Every Episode Ending: Most of the episode end with Uncle Jim, Peepers, and Bunny saying goodbye to the audience.
- Excited Show Title!: Lights! Camera! Action!
- Friendship Song: "Be a Friend!" from Fantastic Friends.
- No Fourth Wall: The main characters frequently talk to the audience at the beginning and the end of most of the episodes.
- Recycled Soundtrack: Various soundtracks are used multiple times.
- Sick Episode: Happy and Healthy.
- Shout-Out: The directer for the movie based on Bunny Bigword's book is named Stephanie Speelberger.
- Token Human: Although Uncle Jim isn't the only human seen in the series, he is the only human in the main cast.
- Vacation Episode: All Aboard.