Short-running (13 episodes in 2010) legal drama series on ABC, starring Rob Morrow and Maura Tierney. It deals with all aspects of the justice system prosecution, defense and trial. At the end of each episode, it's revealed whether the suspect was innocent or guilty.
This show provides examples of:
- Clear My Name: Judd Hirsch's judge character wants Jimmy Brogan's help to clear his name. It works but in reality he's guilty. He gets busted on a related charge at the end, though.
- I Want You to Meet an Old Friend of Mine: Judd Hirsch, who co-starred with Morrow on the show NUMB3RS, appears in the episode Judicial Discretion.
- Law Procedural: Each episode deals with the defense, the prosecution, the trial, etc.
- Maybe Magic, Maybe Mundane: Harold Perrineau's character is accused of murder because he leads police to a body and claims he knew where it was because he's a psychic. While he does appear to know things which he couldn't have without special powers, evidence is also given that he could have faked it as well. It's left unresolved either way.
- One-Word Title:
- Spousal Privilege: Averted due to an exception in the second episode-the husband testifies against his wife.