Paul Wight is a retired wrestler living in Tampa, Florida with his wife and two daughters. His life gets shaken up when Lola, a daughter from a previous relationship, moves in with him after her mother takes a job in Belgium. This shake up to his life makes Paul realize that he's a bit bored with retirement and wants to find a second act.
This series provides examples of:
- As Himself: The Big Show plays himself. Mark Henry, Mick Foley, and Rikishi also make guest appearances as themselves.
- The Big Guy: Paul towers every one.
- Dagwood Sandwich: Paul makes himself a precariously tall late-night "Dad Sandwich". According to him, it's made up of 22 individual pieces.
- Does Not Know His Own Strength: Paul accidentally destroys a banister in a house Cassy is trying to sell.
- Gentle Giant: Paul is shown as a friendly man who tries to get along with everybody. The one time he gets genuinely angry is after a mean coach needles him for an extended period.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: Emphasized by the fact that the Big Show is much taller than average. He towers over Cassy and his daughters.
- Real Men Wear Pink: He takes a liking to a sparkly top hat he wore while auditioning to play Elton John in Rocketman (2019) and asks to keep it. He later wears it when walking out for an exhibition match (along with a golden cape) which, Cassy notes, was how he wanted to dress while in the WWE, but management wouldn't let him.
- Scully Box: Cassy has to use a step ladder to get high enough to kiss Paul.