The Adventures of Timmy the Tooth is a 1990s direct-to-video series about a talking tooth and his friends, who all live in Flossmore Valley and have adventures in real life, imagination, and dreams. Also living in Flossmore Valley are the Gingivitis Gang and the duo of the Cavity Goon and Ms. Sweety, who are the series' antagonists. Ten episodes were made in all.
The series became available on Peacock on July 15, 2020.
This series contains examples of:
- Animate Inanimate Object: Pretty much the whole cast.
- Arc Words: "It's dark in there, you could get lost" in Spooky Tooth.
- Batman Can Breathe in Space: Timmy and the others have no problem breathing in "Timmy in Space."
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Happens in "Lost My Brush", when the Cavity Goon and Sweetie notice the camera is focused on them when they're trying to discuss their plan to get rid of Brush-Brush and capture Timmy in private.Cavity Goon: Ain't you never heard of privacy?!Sweetie: Yeah!Both: GO AWAY!
Timmy: Timmy of the Jungle bravely searches for the only living ferocious lion in the big rainforest, so he can have him over for pizza. (Aside Glance) Someone's gotta do it!
- Later on when Timmy and Brush-Brush are playing "Timmy Of The Jungle":
- Dumb Muscle: Johnny Paste (a walking tube of toothpaste) is friendly, but not very smart.
- Forgotten Birthday: "Operation Secret Birthday Surprise."
- Green Is Gross: The Cavity Goon has green fur and is associated with bad dental hygiene, namely eating junk food, and his Villain Song even describes him as being icky, slimy, and dirty. He doesn't bathe or clean his room and he throws his trash on the floor.
- Halloween Episode: "Spooky Tooth."
- Harmless Villain: The Gingivitis Gang and the Cavity Goon & Sweety are this... for the most part.
- HeelFace Turn: The Gingivitis Tribe do this in "Molar Island" and Goony the Kid is implied to do so in "Big Mouth Gulch."
- It's a Wonderful Plot: Timmy has a dream along these lines in "Operation Secret Birthday Surprise." Timmy feels that nobody wants to be around him and even forgot his birthday, but Mister Wisdom shows him how much his friends do need him and what would happen if he never lived in Flossmore Valley. Miss Flossie and Waxie never met because Timmy never introduced them, Sidney becomes the new leader of the Gingivitis Gang because Timmy didn't teach him right from wrong, Bubbles and Paste move to a new town because Timmy wasn't around to convince them Flossmore Valley is a good place to live in, and worst of all, the Cavity Goon and Miss Sweety live in Timmy's house, treating Brush-Brush like a slave and covering trash all over Nicki and Irene and stuffing Emmett's mouth with candy wrappers.
- Manchild: Arguably Timmy, who lives on his own but has the mentality of a child.
- Not-So-Harmless Villain: In "Rainy Day Adventure," the Cavity Goon does manage (with some accidental help from Timmy) to almost put out the sun. Disturbingly enough, he doesn't seem to realize the implications of what he's doing—he just wants it to be cloudy forever so everyone will be miserable.
- Quirky Miniboss Squad: The Gingivitis Gang.
- Teleporters and Transporters: This is ultimately how Timmy gets the Cavity Goon and Sweetie out of the base and himself and his allies inside in "Timmy in Space". It takes a few tries to get it right, though.
- Villain Song: "I'm the Cavity Goon, "Ooga Booga Chomp Chomp," "I'm a Cheater," "Cashin' In," and "There's Nothing Like a Cloudy Day."
- "The Villain Sucks" Song: "The Legend of Goony the Kid."
- Villain with Good Publicity: In "The Legend of Goony the Kid," Goony claims to have turned over a new leaf and frames Sheriff Timmy for the theft of a necklace, making himself look even better in comparison.