The Adventures of Timmy the Tooth is a 1990s direct-to-video series about a talking tooth and his friends, who all live in Flossmore Valley and have adventures in real life, imagination, and dreams. Also living in Flossmore Valley are the Gingivitis Gang and the duo of Cavity Goon and Ms. Sweety, who are the series' antagonists. Ten episodes were made in all.
This series contains examples of:
- Animate Inanimate Object: Pretty much the whole cast.
- Arc Words: "It's dark in there, you could get lost" in Spooky Tooth.
- Batman Can Breathe in Space: Timmy and the others have no problem breathing in "Timmy in Space."
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Happens in "Lost My Brush", when the Cavity Goon and Sweetie notice the camera is focused on them when they're trying to discuss their plan to get rid of Brush-Brush and capture Timmy in private.Cavity Goon: Ain't you never heard of privacy?!Sweetie: Yeah!Cavity Goon and Sweetie: (in unison) GO AWAY!
Timmy: Timmy of the Jungle bravely searches for the only living ferocious lion in the big rainforest, so he can have him over for pizza. (Aside Glance) Someone's gotta do it!
- Later on when Timmy and Brush-Brush are playing "Timmy Of The Jungle":
- Dumb Muscle: Johnny Paste (a walking tube of toothpaste) is friendly, but not very smart.
- Forgotten Birthday: "Operation Secret Birthday Surprise."
- Halloween Episode: "Spooky Tooth."
- Harmless Villain: The Gingivitis Gang and the Cavity Goon & Sweety are this... for the most part.
- HeelFace Turn: The Gingivitis Tribe do this in "Molar Island" and Goony the Kid is implied to do so in "Big Mouth Gulch."
- It's a Wonderful Plot: Timmy has a dream along these lines in "Operation Secret Birthday Surprise."
- "I Want" Song: "If I Could Only Swim."
- The Lost Woods: The Not-So-Sure-It's-a-Forest from "The Brush in the Stone."
- Manchild: Arguably Timmy, who lives on his own but has the mentality of a child.
- Nightmare Sequence: Timmy has had a few.
- Not-So-Harmless Villain: In "Rainy Day Adventure," the Cavity Goon does manage (with some accidental help from Timmy) to almost put out the sun. Disturbingly enough, he doesn't seem to realize the implications of what he's doing—he just wants it to be cloudy forever so everyone will be miserable.
- Quirky Miniboss Squad: The Gingivitis Gang.
- Villain Song: "I'm the Cavity Goon, "Ooga Booga Chomp Chomp," "I'm a Cheater," "Cashin' In," and "There's Nothing Like a Cloudy Day."
- "The Villain Sucks" Song: "The Legend of Goony the Kid."
- Villain with Good Publicity: In "The Legend of Goony the Kid," Goony claims to have turned over a new leaf and frames Sheriff Timmy for the theft of a necklace, making himself look even better in comparison.