Storm Saxon is a Show Within a Show from the comic book V for Vendetta. It is only seen in two panels while V attacks the NTV Film Department. However, word balloons with the show's dialogue is seen throughout the scene. A version of it appears in the movie adaptation of the comic.
The series seems to be about the Caucasian Storm Saxon fighting black people. In the episode shown, Storm Saxon saves a Caucasian woman, Heidi, from a "black cannibal".
This story provides examples of:
- Adaptation Expansion: The movie version features more villains (who are all non-whites)and introduced Saxon's ally Laser Lass.
- Captain Space, Defender of Earth!: Saxon is suppose to present the ideals of Norsefire Party / England.
- Damsel in Distress: Heidi
- Deliberate Values Dissonance: The show used to show the racism of Norsefire party (and by extent England).
- Frickin' Laser Beams and Ray Gun: Saxon uses an unseen weapon, a "Laser Luger", that may be this.
- Show Within a Show
- Stylistic Suck: V implies the show is of low quality in the comic (although we don't see it aside from the dialogue).
- Unfortunate Names: Storm Saxon's initials are the same as the Schutzstaffel.
- Where Da White Women At?: The dialogue seems to suggest the black villains want to rape white women.