Sesame Songs Home Video was a Direct-to-Video sing-along series by Random House Home Video and the Children's Television Workshop focusing specifically on Sesame Street songs. It was a spinoff to My Sesame Street Home Video.
Titles are listed based on their original "proof of purchase" numbering.
#1 - Monster Hits
Join Herry Monster and Elmo and they host The Fuzzy Awards for the best monster song.
- Herry's Family Song - Herry Monster and Friends
- Frazzle's Emotion Song - The Frazzletones with Frazzle
- Two Heads are Better than One - Herry Monster with the Two-Headed Monster
- Fuzzy and Blue (and Orange) - Grover, Herry, Cookie Monster, and Frazzle
- Comb Your Face - Furline Huskie
- Furry Blue Mommy of Mine - Herry Monster
- Healthy Food - Cookie Monster and the Fly Girls
- What Do I Do When I'm Alone? - Grover
- We Are All Monsters - The Furtones
- C Is for Cookie (Fuzzy Award Winner) - Cookie Monster
#2 - Sing Yourself Silly!
Come enjoy some silly songs to make yourself laugh and say Now that was silly! James Taylor sings Jellyman Kelly, Ernie does his favorite jamboree, "The Honker Duckie Dinger Jamboree," and celebrities help Ernie to Put Down the Duckie while playing the saxophone. Features appearances by Big Bird, Gladys the Cow, Forgetful Jones, The Count, Elmo, and Oscar the Grouch.
- The Honker Duckie Dinger Jamboree - Ernie, Honkers, Dinger, and Rubber Duckie
- The Ladybugs' Picnic - Jim Kweskin
- Jellyman Kelly - James Taylor and Kids
- Wavin' Goodbye to You With My Heart - Polly Darton
- Old MacDonald Cantata - Honkers, Dinger, Fluffy the Elephant and Yip-Yip Martian.
- Everything Is All in a Wrong Place Ball - Oscar and Grungetta
- One Banana - Anything Muppets and the Bananas
- Calcutta Joe - Jim Thurman
- Mary Had a Bicycle - Don Music with the Monotones and Kermit the Frog
- Ten Tiny Turtles - Steve Zuckerman
- Put Down the Duckie - Ernie, Hoots, and the celebrities.
#3 - Rock and Roll!
Join your VJ Wolf, Jackman Wolf, as he hosts The Sesame Street Rock and Roll Request show. Will Little Jerry and the Monotones make it to the studio and perform Telephone Rock live on the show?
- Monster in the Mirror - Grover
- Telephone Rock - Little Jerry and the Monotones
- You're Alive - Little Chrissy and the Alphabeats
- Rock and Roll Readers - Little Chrissy and the Alphabeats
- It's Hip to Be a Square - The Four Sides
- Count up to Nine - Count Von Count and the Royal Transylvanians
- 40 Blocks from My Home - Farley
- (I Can't Get No) Cooperation - The Cobble Stones
- Hand Talk - The Talking Hands
- The Word is NO! - Maria and Gina—Note: This volume is dedicated to the memory of Jim Henson (1936-1990)
#4 - Dance Along!
Join Big Bird, Gina and Mike as they host a Dance Along party.
- The New Way To Walk - The Oinker Sisters
- A Very Simple Dance - Mike and the kids
- The Batty Bat - Count Von Count and the Bats
- The "STOP" Dance - Anne Marie and Skeeter Rabbit
- The Birdcall Boogie - Hoots the Owl
- The Alphabet Disco Song - Grover
- Doing the Pigeon - Bert
- The Any Way You Feel Dance
- The Birdland Jump - Joe Williams
#5 - Sing, Hoot, and Howl with the Sesame Street Animals
Join Big Bird and his animal friends as they show some of their favorite animal songs.
- Cow Dog Song - Fred Wardenberg
- Baa Baa Bamba - Luis and the Sheep, Gladys the Cow, and other animals.
- Insects in Your Neighborhood - Ernie
- I'm an Aardvark - Joe Raposo
- Being a Pig
- Proud to Be a Cow - Gladys the Cow
- We are all Earthlings
- What are Kids called?
- Which came first (The Chicken or the Egg)?
- Cluck Around the Clock - Little Chrissy and the Alphabeats
#6 Elmo's Sing-Along Guessing Game
Join Elmo as he hosts his own game show. Today's contestants are: Mary, Mary's Little Lamb, and Mr. Johnson. Songs include:
- I Love My Elbows - Kermit the Frog
- One Fine Face - Ernie and Elmo
- Get Along - Kermit the Frog with the Anything Muppets, The Yip Yip Martians, The Twiddle Bugs, and a cow.
- Elmo's Song - Elmo
- The Alligator King - Bud Luckey and Turk Murphy
- Eight Balls of Fur - Little Chrissy
- My Best Friend, Big Bird and Snuffy, Uncle Wally and Mrs. Trump, Susan and Gordan
- I Love Trash - Oscar the Grouch
- Lambaba - Count Von Count and the Sheep
#7 - We All Sing Together
Join Telly and Herry Monster, your Monster on the Spot reporters, on how kids sing together. Songs includes:
- Fixing My Hair
- Face Rap
- I Wanna Be Me - Cecille the Ball
- Dancing Shoes
- Mom and Me
- Different Yet the Same - Buster the Horse and Gladys the Cow
- No Matter What
- We all Sing with the Same Voice—Note: This volume was dedicated to the memory of Richard Hunt (1951-1992)
#8 - Sing-Along Earth Songs
Join Grover and the kids at Camp Wannagohoma as they explain about the environment. Songs include:
- Everybit the Litter Hurts - Lillias White
- Throw it My Way - Oscar the Grouch
- Air - Bip Bippadotta and the Anything Muppets
- Willie Wimple (Water Pollution)
- On My Pond - Kermit the Frog and the fish
- The Little Plant - Ernie
- The Box City Recycling Rap
- Oscar's Junk Band - Oscar and the grouches
- Keep the Park Clean for the Pigeons - Bert
- The Wasteroon Song - Andrea Martin
- What a Gift - Big Bird (from Episode 2884)
Sesame Songs Provides Examples of:
- Mid Vid Skit: On Monster Hits and Rock and Roll, they use the MTV Captions of the song.
- Signing-Off Catchphrase: During the credits to Rock and Roll, Jackman Wolf signs off by saying, "All right, everybody. Until next time, this is Jackman Wolf, Saying Thanks for watching! And Toodle-looooooooooooo!"