Roger & Val Have Just Got In (2010-) is a BBC television series. A gentle, slow and melancholic show, this sitcom is about the real-time interactions of a middle-aged couple (Alfred Molina and Dawn French) who have, as the title would suggest, just got in. The episodes are about their adventures, finding the vacuum cleaner guarantee in the 'big drawer', having unglamorous rows, and sorting out the dining room curtains.
The show contains examples of:
- British Brevity - Six half hour episodes.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin - Roger and Val have just got in.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl - While Dawn French is somewhat of a larger lady, she is short statured, especially compared to Alfred Molina.
- Happily Married - Despite their unglamorous rows, Val and Roger do seem to be very happy together.
- Infant Immortality - Averted, albeit eighteen years before.
- Real Time - and not only that, but the same time of day in every episode.