A 2009 live-action BBC series with five episodes. Poor reviews prevented it from getting beyond the first season.
Dr. Christian King, a scientist at a space research centre keeps getting images sent from a satellite he's operating. These mysterious images always depict a horrific event that will happen several hours in the future. Three police officers keep trying to stop the accidents, while Dr. King is trying to find out the source of the images.
This show contains examples of:
- British Brevity: A season of five episodes.
- Cut Short: The ending of the first (and only) season has Dr. King apparently dead, and a voice message ("Help me, please. Somebody help me.") arriving instead of a set of images. Curious what happens next? Want to find out who's sending the images? Too bad, it's been cancelled.
- One-Word Title
- On the Next: At the end of every episode, the prophetic images of the next episode are shown.
- Our Wormholes Are Different: Dr. King theorizes that a wormhole is the source of the images.
- Race Against the Clock: The premise of every episode.
- You Can't Fight Fate: Averted. The team have managed to prevent the disaster depicted on a number of occasions.