Neo Ultra Q (ネオ・ウルトラQ or Neo Urutora Kyū) is a 2013 Japanese Sci-Fi Horror television drama broadcast by WOWOW and produced by Tsuburaya Productions as an entry in the Ultra Series. It is billed as a second season (actually a direct sequel) to the 1966 drama Ultra Q as well as its remake Dark Fantasy.
- Jin Haibara (played by Seiichi Tanabe)
- Emiko Watarase (played by Rin Takanashi)
- Shohei Shiroyama (played by Hiroyuki Onoue)
- Professor Yashima (played by Masahiko Shimada; episode 1)
- Associate Professor Tenge (played by Aoi Tatsumi; episode 1)
- Alternate Continuity: Sort of. Being a sequel to both Ultra Q and its Dark Fantasy remake, it's separate from most other Ultras featuring Ultramen.
- Dark Is Not Evil: A semi-recurring theme, sometimes the monster, alien or anomaly seems malicious and scary but is actually benign.
- Denser and Wackier: Downplayed. Despite retaining its horrific and mysterious atmosphere like its two predecessors, Neo throws in more comedy ingredients this time around. The shows's violence is also much crazier, sometimes.