Whilst a few of the original cast remain Made In Chelsea gets rid of and recruits people every season.
The show is accompanied by an online show, Mad on Chelsea, which discusses the current events in the show. The first season of Mad on Chelsea, which went along with Season 6, was hosted by comedian Jenny Beade whereas the second season is hosted by different members of the main cast. Two soundtrack albums have been released featuring music from the show.
Made in Chelsea contains examples of:
- Alpha Bitch: Lucy starts off as this but eventually becomes a Lovable Alphabitch.
- Break the Cutie: What happens to Binky in Season 7.
- Brutal Honesty: Lucy claims this is one of the reasons she is a good friend.
- Character Overlap: Stephanie Pratt from The Hills
- Contrived Coincidence: Cast members often happen to "bump into each other" - this IS a scripted reality programme, after all.
- Everyone Went to School Together
- Gilligan Cut: Used often. Most commonly used in this format: Character A "Me and Character B have really been hitting it off recently." Cut to Character B making out with Character C.
- Idle Rich: Pretty much everyone on this show to varying degrees.
- Love Dodecahedron: It would be easier to state who hasn't dated/slept with/had a crush on who.
- Love Triangle: Lots.
- Spencer, Louise, and Andy.
- Spencer, Louise, and Jamie.
- Spencer, Lucy, and Jamie.
- Jamie, Lucy, and Riley.
- Of Season 8, Louise, Alik, and Andy.
- Of Season 10, Spencer, Ollie and Emma, and Richard, Stephanie and Toff.
- Mama Bear: Mummy Felstead.
- Seven Deadly Sins: Alluded to in an online clip collection.
- True Companions: Ollie, Cheska, and Binky. Until Ollie left the show. (Don't worry, he came back.)
- Your Cheating Heart: There are a lot of examples but, of course, the most notable is Spencer Matthews who is incapable of being in a relationship without cheating.