Super-trainer Jillian Michaels of The Biggest Loser moves in with a family for a week to change their eating habits, their weight, and their lives.
Began airing in the summer of 2010, as Jillian is busy with The Biggest Loser during the rest of the year.
- Defrosting Ice Queen: We see a much softer side of Jillian here. She's been defrosting slowly since Biggest Loser, but there's less yelling and more pep talks on this show. Not that she isn't still a complete hardass.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: Jillian is 5'2" and maybe a hundred pounds soaking wet. So it was kind of hilarious to see her with the Vivio family, all of whom - including mom Laverne - topped six feet easily and were generally built like linebackers even when they were fit. Jillian - er - got picked up a lot in that episode. At one point she was scooped up with one arm and spun around.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Jillian.
- Real Song Theme Tune: Beth Hart's "Learning to Live".
- Tsundere: Jillian, as per usual, swings between hardass trainer and sympathetic counselor as the situation demands.